IGNORED

Neo Geo Analogue CMVS Slim and Analogue Arcade Stick - On Sale Now

Christoph

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Many have been anxious to see some more Black Label units...so I photographed a few recent ones

The complete sets (with arcade sticks) will be photographed and posted online at the end of the month. Plus many more unique units :)

Sapele

14wb0hz.jpg

Cherry

r27ymv.jpg

African Mahogany

xqkwmt.jpg

Nearly Sold Out + Weekend Promotion

There are only a few systems and arcade sticks left in stock right now - once they are gone, It's looking almost guaranteed that the lead time for pre-orders will increase again to accommodate heavy backorder.

In other words, everything is nearly sold out and now is the last time to place an order on the current lead time!

I'm also running a promotion this weekend only - all orders that include a CMVS are eligible for 2 free Neo Geo extension cables and 1 free CMVS dust cover ($67 value). Upon placing an order simply mark in the notes section "JULY PROMO" and when your order ships your dust cover and cables will be included, free of charge!

Hope everybody has a good weekend!

Edited by Christoph
  • Like 1

Just finished another Black Label Cocobolo and it never ceases to amaze. Cocobolo has some of the most dramatic grain patterns out of any wood in the world - it's rich with reds, blacks, whites, olives and purples.

r3lp.jpg

another Black Label: Cocobolo

8pts.jpg

another Black Label: Cherry

4u8h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the MVS cartridge we designed exclusively for our friends over at NG DEV.TEAM.

The cartridge has a nearly identical build and sticker recess to an original MVS cart. Like all of our other products, always hand crafted! They are very durable as well as being fingerprint and scratch resistant. I will put together some more photo sets to better showcase them soon!

pnmv.jpg

Edited by Christoph

The internal memory cards are finished and tested! They are going into production now and will be in my hands within 2-3 weeks. They are now available in the store as an add-on item. If you have an open order and you would like to add an internal memory unit, contact me directly here.

0o98.jpg

Features:

A custom designed internal memory card that functions identically to the original NEO GEO memory card, with sixteen times the space. More than enough space for the entire NEO GEO library!

- Save game positions

- Save hi scores

- Save seasons in Baseball Stars

- Save League Bowling ball weight

- Save option settings in the Metal Slug series

*hi scores are not saved with cheats active*

*the internal memory card is not a memory card like pictured, it is a custom unit that is installed inside your Analogue CMVS Slim*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...