IGNORED

Seaweed Assault Limited Edition Pre-Order Thread

CPUWIZ

Hello,

I am producing a limited run of SWA for R.T., currently limited to 30 copies, unless interest skyrocket's. Asking price is $27 + shipping.

Send PM's with your interest to http://www.atariage.com/forums/user/5791-hugged/.

I am doing this as a pre-order, because I keep getting stuck with items that people say they want and then either never respond or can't pay (for instance, I am stuck with 2 Save Mary boxes and 1 cart). The game will likely be available sometime next year as a normal edition in the AA store, I do not know if there will be a manual or box for that edition.

Thanks guys/gals.

Here is #1:

SWA0.JPG

SWA1.JPG

SWA3.JPG

• Like 6

PM sent! Thanks for doing this! If RT hasn't bought #1 then I would like to buy it for him. I don't care if you gift it, he pays for it, I pay for it, or someone else does but RT deserves #1. For myself, I'll take any number.

I've sent RT the prototype cart I built, labeled but not numbered. ;)

• Like 1

Would love to get my hands on one, but may have to wait until it gets into the AA store :(

Looks awesome, though! :)

Send the PM to hugged anyway, there is no charge for you, the artwork pays for the cart. ;)

Will do. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it :) Let me know what the shipping cost is.

Thanks again,

-B

• Like 1

This is awesome, and I want to support this, but I wasn't expecting a cart to be available so soon! :lol:

RT, if you are reading this, I may have to hold off until a version is available in the AA store. Just bad timing right now.

Don't worry. If Albert can't find the time to make an AtariAge version, you can always buy one of these on eBay in a few months for 5,000 bucks. :-D

• Like 2

This is awesome, and I want to support this, but I wasn't expecting a cart to be available so soon! :lol:

RT, if you are reading this, I may have to hold off until a version is available in the AA store. Just bad timing right now.

Don't worry. If Albert can't find the time to make an AtariAge version, you can always buy one of these on eBay in a few months for 5,000 bucks. :-D

$5000! That's greedy. When I sell mine I'm only asking for $2500. :-D

• Like 1