IGNORED

Seaweed Assault Limited Edition Pre-Order Thread

CPUWIZ

Got my copy today (actually, it arrived yesterday and I was able to pick it up tonight). RT...this game is awesome! You should put a warning on the label tho:

WARNING: the surgeon general has determined that Seaweed Assault may be more addictive than cigarettes (albeit much less harmful to your health) :D

Serriously though...an amazing job to RT. Kudos as well to Brian O. on the art and CPUWIZ for another great manufacture. Thank you to all!!!!

• Like 3

Got my copy today (actually, it arrived yesterday and I was able to pick it up tonight). RT...this game is awesome! You should put a warning on the label tho:

WARNING: the surgeon general has determined that Seaweed Assault may be more addictive than cigarettes (albeit much less harmful to your health) :D

Serriously though...an amazing job to RT. Kudos as well to Brian O. on the art and CPUWIZ for another great manufacture. Thank you to all!!!!

Thanks. As you have mentioned, I had a lot of help, including that last push by RevEng, and especially the last two months of work on it with Schizophretard providing many ideas, some new and adapted text for the online manual, and bug testing pretty much every day until it was finished.

• Like 5

Pm'd hugged but got no reply yet, so just posting here to ask to be added to the wait list in case another run comes out. Just love the effort and spirit that went into this, and enjoy playing on Stella for now. Games like this (and the corresponding instructions webpage) are a big part of what makes being an AtariAge person great. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm going to be sending everyone in the list that CPUWIZ posted a PM. Payments will go to my shared PayPal account and I'll send the money to CPUWIZ.

If your AA username is on the list, please make sure you can receive PMs. I'm going to start sending PMs right now, so get ready.

Thanks.

• Like 1

A PM has been sent to each of the following AtariAge members:

twoquickcapri (payment sent)

KeizerGhidorah (payment sent)

Curious Sofa (payment sent)

zylon (payment sent)

toiletunes (payment sent)

pimpmaul69 (payment sent)

Gorfy (payment sent)

rolenta (payment sent)

Waggie (payment sent)

EVIL NOD (payment sent)

Chris Leach (payment sent)

littleman jack (payment sent)

cvga (payment sent)

PFL (payment sent)

Frostbite Bailey (payment sent)

newtype5 (payment sent)

Thanks.

• Like 1

Pm received, payment sent.

if you look at list and go down 2 names twoquickcapri paid. if you go down 3 more names, i paid. if you go down 4 more names toiletunes paid. if you go down 5 more names curious sofa paid. im detecting a pattern here......

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 2