IGNORED

Seaweed Assault Limited Edition Pre-Order Thread

CPUWIZ

That isn't a soldering gun.

Oh ok....what is that then? Looks like one tho.

It is a de-soldering gun.

Well, here is the deal, I have labels for #48 and #49 left, already printed and hand numbered. I'd still have to butcher some SARA boards, but that doesn't take too long these days. ->

Ooo... I want one of those.

One has been claimed already and there are two more posts from people that want one. I guess I'll have to print more labels. LOL

Unless R.T. doesn't want anymore made.

• Like 1

Ooo... I want one of those.

One has been claimed already and there are two more posts from people that want one. I guess I'll have to print more labels. LOL

Actually... I meant the Hakko 808... :D

LMFAO :thumbsup:

• Like 1

CPU WIZ, will you be making another batch? My cart #42 stopped working last night. I can't figure out why, I tried it on two different 2600s. My two year old may have dropped it and shaken something loose, as he was playing with it yesterday. In the meantime, I'll keep fiddling with it. If you make more, I'd like to buy another. Or I'd be happy to pay you to take a look at the insides of this one and see if it can be repaired. If not, you can reuse the shell. It's in fine shape. Thanks.

Yes, this is a kind of Star Castle and Yars' Revenge evolution, I'm sure nobody thought it would be possible to make back in the 80s but I wouldn't buy a $30,000 or even $10,000 game.

But with a more reasonable price I'll certainly buy this awesome game!

Just hope RT doesn't come with a kickstart plan...

CPU WIZ, will you be making another batch? My cart #42 stopped working last night. I can't figure out why, I tried it on two different 2600s. My two year old may have dropped it and shaken something loose, as he was playing with it yesterday. In the meantime, I'll keep fiddling with it. If you make more, I'd like to buy another. Or I'd be happy to pay you to take a look at the insides of this one and see if it can be repaired. If not, you can reuse the shell. It's in fine shape. Thanks.

Send it back, I sent you info via PM, static may have killed the SARA chip. Odd really, 42 is the answer to everything. LOL ;)

Send it back, I sent you info via PM, static may have killed the SARA chip. Odd really, 42 is the answer to everything. LOL ;)

Maybe not so odd. Maybe there's a connection to 42. ;-)

Thanks for the message. I'll send it back and look forward to playing it again. :)

This game rocks.

Edited by littleman jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Are there any news that the game will be available at the AtariAge Store sometime? or will there be another run?

Played this game some time ago in Stella and I think it's pretty addicting. :)

I'm guessing that it will be in the AtariAge before summer of 2013 if there are no exploding asteroids, alien invasions, or a zombie apocalypse.

• Like 1

Are there any news that the game will be available at the AtariAge Store sometime? or will there be another run?

Played this game some time ago in Stella and I think it's pretty addicting. :)

I'd say this is news!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/209502-small-ordering-bug-in-store/#entry2706881

• Like 1