IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Alternate Version - Now with Pics and Video

It's been missing for over 35 years....Until now.

Unless you have some new information that I don't know about it's STILL missing. Well, we know who has it, but last time I talked to the people involved the discussion to get it dumped and release was stalled.

This is for real, I know where the proto is coming from. ;)

Ahh very cool. About time too! :)

double ender for sure, just got the halloween chainsaw double ender and its pretty cool! I prefer the double ender, but I would take the reg completed release......

I can pp funds asap.....I think cpuwiz could vouch for that....lol

pm me when its ready>??

Edited by Chris Leach

man..with all the sweet works AtariAge members are putting out there....its like we need a whole nother thread just to keep track of whats going on....anyone out there got a good way to keep up with what you are waiting for as to not pay for something and miss it???

lol.....thanks allhallow this is gonna be sweet!

• Like 1

man..with all the sweet works AtariAge members are putting out there....its like we need a whole nother thread just to keep track of whats going on....anyone out there got a good way to keep up with what you are waiting for as to not pay for something and miss it???

lol.....thanks allhallow this is gonna be sweet!

I've just been keeping a spreadsheet on my desktop which lets me know what releases are on the radar. I categorize them accordingly:

1. No pre-order yet

2. Pre ordered - not paid

3. Pre ordered - paid

It's the best I could come up with so far, and it works ok (albeit, a pain in the butt). Additionally, I just follow the topics for all the games I am interested in, just so I don't miss anything.

• Like 1