IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Alternate Version - Now with Pics and Video

I'd like to thank Mancavearcade for his awesome work. He laminates his boxes which adds some awesomeness (and protection) to the art. The art is complete - so next step is production of the boxes, then back to me for the LED insert, etc. The special editions will also come with an excellent laminated manual (insert). The LED will be an eerie flickering color block (leatherface's strange weapon in this version).

If you have never seen Mancaves work...it's amazing. I was blown away by his craftsmanship and attention to detail. Please ask him about the tooth protectors box/instructions if you'd like a sneak peak. Thanks to CPUWIZ as well - He did an excellent job as well. All the PCBs are blood red to fit the game.

And leatherface is unleashed....

DOUBLE ENDER SPECIAL EDITION (front of box and label)

TCDoubleEnderFrontFinal.jpg?height=400&width=272 TCMDoubleEnderLabel2%20%281%29.jpg?height=400&width=190

SPECIAL EDITION (front of box and label)

TexasChainsawAltFrontFinal.jpg?height=400&width=272 TCMCartLabel7%20%281%29.jpg?height=400&width=338

Edited by allhallowseve2000

Payment sent. Can't wait to play this one!

Also, the box and label look amazing! Nice pick in contracting ManCaveArcade for this one........If Marc was unable to.

You are correct about the Tooth Protectors box and manual. MCA does fantastic work.

updated -

also, please let me know if any of you will be interested in the regular release (cart only) after the special edition release. I'll put you down on the list. Might be text label or another image label (not sure) - but different from the special editions

Edited by allhallowseve2000