IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 3, ROUND 1

Austin

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 3, ROUND 1:

Ruiner Pinball

post-24675-128802473434_thumb.jpg post-24675-128802475647_thumb.jpg

Round Over

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Go to the options screen. Set the ball count to five balls. Select the difficulty to "Factory" (Default difficulty). From here, submit your best score achieved on the Ruiner table.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-3-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. :)

FINAL RUINER SCORES:

1. GKC - 362,621,080 :o (+100 +25pts)
  2. Austin - 242,422,840 (+66pts +10pts)
  3. Twoquickcapri - 227,866,320 (+62pts)
  4. Boog - 208,645,100 (+57pts)
  5. JagChris - 197,510,110 (+54pts)
  6. Abominable Toaster - 160,427,240 (+44pts)
  7. Darrin9999 - 108,365,640 (+29pts)
  8. Punisher5.0 - 41,693,030 (+11pts)
  9. ----
  10. ----
  11. ----
  12. Orpheuswaking - 52,635,020 (+11pts) - late score
  13. Doctorclu - 3,636,330 (+11pts) - late score

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:

1. GKC - 125pts
  2. Austin - 76pts
  3. Twoquickcapri - 62pts
  4. Boog - 57pts
  5. JagChris - 54pts
  6. Abominable Toaster - 44pts
  7. Darrin9999 - 29pts
  8. Punisher5.0 - 11pts
  9. Orpheuswaking - 11pts
  10. ----
  11. ----
  12. ----
  13. ----

The new season is here, guys! Just a reminder that some of the rules have changed slightly, so please check the rules/guidelines thread at the top of the HSC forum. Also, another reminder, FIRST PLACE will now 'net an additional 25 points on top of the default 100, so there is even more incentive to play to the best of your ability. :thumbsup:

Hey can we submit high scores we've already achieved before the contest, or do they need to be high scores achieved during the contest time period?

Nah, it has to be played again for this round. Those scores you submitted above--are they old ones, or did you play the game today?

I'd love to participate, if I could find a copy of this game. None available on eBay in the entire USA.

Chris

Yeah, I was having trouble finding a copy myself (there was a NIB one for $25 shipped a few weeks back, but someone snagged it before I could). I ended up breaking down and buying a cart-only one from the local independent shop, for more than I wanted to pay, ha.

Hey can we submit high scores we've already achieved before the contest, or do they need to be high scores achieved during the contest time period?

Nah, it has to be played again for this round. Those scores you submitted above--are they old ones, or did you play the game today?

Those scores are freshly picked today. :)

Best Electronics is selling Ruiner for $17, loose.

I'd love to participate, if I could find a copy of this game. None available on eBay in the entire USA.

Chris

Yeah, I was having trouble finding a copy myself (there was a NIB one for $25 shipped a few weeks back, but someone snagged it before I could). I ended up breaking down and buying a cart-only one from the local independent shop, for more than I wanted to pay, ha.

I'm soooo bad at this game. Absolutely terrible. Bad bad bad. But I have a three day weekend so maybe I can manage some improvement on it..... Probably not though. So bad.

Yeah, this game is a pain in the ass if you ask me. Especially the Ruiner table. I'm going to have to practice this one hard in order to achieve anything here.

Those scores are freshly picked today. :)

All right, cool.

I think kickassChris might win this round. :)

Yeah, quite possibly. I played a few rounds last night, but the best I could do is around 60 million. I am having a hard time figuring out what triggers what (manual isn't of much help), but I noticed the messages under the score can be pretty helpful. I'll have to do a better job on following those.