bigbee99

Stargunner

• 1,117 posts
  • Runnin Gunnin

Posted Fri Dec 9, 2011 5:53 PM

played this on super famicom as akid
10milllion something

:o :o :o :o :o

Care to share the secret of the logic on the challenge stages? :)

He just shows up and drops some BIG score and nothing else. No inp, hints, tips, nothing. "I played this game as a kid on XXXX console." That's about the most you'll get out of him. And there has even been a lot of open chat here about how he got the scores to which he never replies. For Do's Castle he posted a score here that was twice the WR and some 10x better than his personal score for the game at TGI. He's just some hack job. Pay him no attention.

I have a 2 mil score but I forget what is was lol. I should have something posted tomorrow though.

B

#28 M.A.M.E Offender OFFLINE  

M.A.M.E Offender

Moonsweeper

• 453 posts

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:56 AM

Gaylaga for sure.....

Attached File  DSCF4083.JPG   1.22MB   3 downloads

#29 M.A.M.E Offender OFFLINE  

M.A.M.E Offender

Moonsweeper

• 453 posts

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:30 AM

10milllion something

He just shows up and drops some BIG score and nothing else. No inp, hints, tips, nothing. "I played this game as a kid on XXXX console." That's about the most you'll get out of him. And there has even been a lot of open chat here about how he got the scores to which he never replies. For Do's Castle he posted a score here that was twice the WR and some 10x better than his personal score for the game at TGI. He's just some hack job. Pay him no attention.

I have a 2 mil score but I forget what is was lol. I should have something posted tomorrow though.

B

I can sense some irritability and frustration in the last post, B. I am with you here, I am also concerned that we have some weirdo on our hands here throwing down tainted, mega high, pro calibur scores. I vote that we force an inp here so we can all witness this so called greatness we have on our hands here.

We all know that he is educated on posting/submitting inp files. He has records up in Twin Galaxies. He is capable of following through on this and shutting up a handful of annoyed gamers. Let's see if he mans up.

Until he fires up the inp, I am going to have to assume that he has got the cheat enabled. Just like he did in Pepper II, and especially Mr Do's Castle. And in that case, I will pay not one ounce of mind to him.

Edited by M.A.M.E Offender, Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 AM.

#30 VectorGamer OFFLINE  

VectorGamer

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 9,272 posts
  • \m/

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:46 AM

10milllion something

B

I can sense some irritability and frustration in the last post, B. I am with you here, I am also concerned that we have some weirdo on our hands here throwing down tainted, mega high, pro calibur scores. I vote that we force an inp here so we can all witness this so called greatness we have on our hands here.

We all know that he is educated on posting/submitting inp files. He has records up in Twin Galaxies. He is capable of following through on this and shutting up a handful of annoyed gamers. Let's see if he mans up.

Until he fires up the inp, I am going to have to assume that he has got the cheat enabled. Just like he did in Pepper II, and especially Mr Do's Castle. And in that case, I will pay not one ounce of mind to him.

I second the vote on the INP

I mean, really we have just about everyone in this HSC suspecting him of cheating and it's come to a head. Furthermore, we need an addendum to the rules so that it has some teeth regarding this.

It would be no sweat off my balls to disqualify all of his scores from this season's HSC if he doesn't post an INP by noon Sunday. But, I need to be backed up by my HSC comrades. And I don't know if Albert should be flagged down regarding this.

#31 M.A.M.E Offender OFFLINE  

M.A.M.E Offender

Moonsweeper

• 453 posts

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 PM

Make that, Galaga on steroids.

Attached File  DSCF4086.JPG   1.24MB   3 downloads

#32 M.A.M.E Offender OFFLINE  

M.A.M.E Offender

Moonsweeper

• 453 posts

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:57 PM

The beauty of inp's is it tells the whole tale. It contains a record of the dip switch settings, making it virtually impossible to cheat.

Don't we need to vote on voting?

If that's the case, I vote we vote!!!

#33 acelkin OFFLINE  

acelkin

Chopper Commander

• 115 posts

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:45 PM

Heck ya, I totally forgot about this game too! I think someone at DP had recommended it, but I completely forgot about it. Had to download it again just now. Not bad for my second game in a long long time.

Attached Files

#34 VectorGamer OFFLINE  

VectorGamer

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 9,272 posts
  • \m/

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:47 PM

Hey folks just a reminder if you haven't voted for the crap titles in the upcoming Holiday Season Craptacular - polls will close on December 19 at noon EST.

http://www.atariage....on-craptacular/

#35 roadrunner OFFLINE  

roadrunner

Quadrunner

• 8,444 posts

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:27 PM

10milllion something

B

I second the vote on the INP

I mean, really we have just about everyone in this HSC suspecting him of cheating and it's come to a head. Furthermore, we need an addendum to the rules so that it has some teeth regarding this.

It would be no sweat off my balls to disqualify all of his scores from this season's HSC if he doesn't post an INP by noon Sunday. But, I need to be backed up by my HSC comrades. And I don't know if Albert should be flagged down regarding this.

A 3rd vote for an INP

#36 bigbee99 OFFLINE  

bigbee99

Stargunner

• 1,117 posts
  • Runnin Gunnin

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:12 PM

I got interwebs back! Just in time to catch up on this HSC.

I have continued playing this game just for the love of improvement. I keep getting stuck around 13 leaving me with a score of 1.8ish. Also, I have yet to get a perfect bonus round. I have hit 500k a few times but I usually get 400k on the 1st one. If I make it to the second bonus round, I can only get 80k.

B

Attached Files

#37 bigbee99 OFFLINE  

bigbee99

Stargunner

• 1,117 posts
  • Runnin Gunnin

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 PM

In an attempt to get people to play Cosmo Gang The Video, they would disguise the machine as Galaga. Shown here is a "rare" clip of some of the machine's game play. This guy didn't continue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx8jI34CZZM

B

This is my Continue Screen Shot. I went overboard :P

#38 LarcenTyler OFFLINE  

LarcenTyler

River Patroller

• 2,463 posts
  • Atari 7800 Hunter

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 PM

Getting better. Almost hit the 1 million mark!

#39 mr. toast OFFLINE  

mr. toast

Chopper Commander

• 118 posts

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:16 AM

If I have time I'll do another shot at this

Attached Files

• Attached File  0000.png   10.96KB   3 downloads

#40 mr. toast OFFLINE  

mr. toast

Chopper Commander

• 118 posts

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 AM

Just missed it

Attached Files

• Attached File  0001.png   11.43KB   3 downloads

#41 M.A.M.E Offender OFFLINE  

M.A.M.E Offender

Moonsweeper

• 453 posts

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:46 AM

Oh man. So close to bigbees score. Not quite enough, though.
At bare minimum I widened the gap 'tween the Cynner and myself.

Cosmo Gang the Video ------- 2,356,620

Attached File  DSCF4094.JPG   1.14MB   3 downloadsAttached File  DSCF4095.JPG   1.24MB   3 downloads

Now let's witness that INP file containing that game with a score of 10+million. Because I'll tell you one thing: this game gets tough awfully quick.

#42 bigbee99 OFFLINE  

bigbee99

Stargunner

• 1,117 posts
  • Runnin Gunnin

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:40 AM

Now let's witness that INP file containing that game with a score of 10+million. Because I'll tell you one thing: this game gets tough awfully quick.

I don't care if it's 10M or not. I would just like to see a good run by the fella.

B

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users