IGNORED

HSC Round 4.14: Cosmo Gang The Video

played this on super famicom as akid

10milllion something

:o :o :o :o :o

Care to share the secret of the logic on the challenge stages? :)

He just shows up and drops some BIG score and nothing else. No inp, hints, tips, nothing. "I played this game as a kid on XXXX console." That's about the most you'll get out of him. And there has even been a lot of open chat here about how he got the scores to which he never replies. For Do's Castle he posted a score here that was twice the WR and some 10x better than his personal score for the game at TGI. He's just some hack job. Pay him no attention.

I have a 2 mil score but I forget what is was lol. I should have something posted tomorrow though.

B

10milllion something

He just shows up and drops some BIG score and nothing else. No inp, hints, tips, nothing. "I played this game as a kid on XXXX console." That's about the most you'll get out of him. And there has even been a lot of open chat here about how he got the scores to which he never replies. For Do's Castle he posted a score here that was twice the WR and some 10x better than his personal score for the game at TGI. He's just some hack job. Pay him no attention.

I have a 2 mil score but I forget what is was lol. I should have something posted tomorrow though.

B

I can sense some irritability and frustration in the last post, B. I am with you here, I am also concerned that we have some weirdo on our hands here throwing down tainted, mega high, pro calibur scores. I vote that we force an inp here so we can all witness this so called greatness we have on our hands here.

We all know that he is educated on posting/submitting inp files. He has records up in Twin Galaxies. He is capable of following through on this and shutting up a handful of annoyed gamers. Let's see if he mans up.

Until he fires up the inp, I am going to have to assume that he has got the cheat enabled. Just like he did in Pepper II, and especially Mr Do's Castle. And in that case, I will pay not one ounce of mind to him.

Edited by M.A.M.E Offender

10milllion something

B

I can sense some irritability and frustration in the last post, B. I am with you here, I am also concerned that we have some weirdo on our hands here throwing down tainted, mega high, pro calibur scores. I vote that we force an inp here so we can all witness this so called greatness we have on our hands here.

We all know that he is educated on posting/submitting inp files. He has records up in Twin Galaxies. He is capable of following through on this and shutting up a handful of annoyed gamers. Let's see if he mans up.

Until he fires up the inp, I am going to have to assume that he has got the cheat enabled. Just like he did in Pepper II, and especially Mr Do's Castle. And in that case, I will pay not one ounce of mind to him.

I second the vote on the INP

I mean, really we have just about everyone in this HSC suspecting him of cheating and it's come to a head. Furthermore, we need an addendum to the rules so that it has some teeth regarding this.

It would be no sweat off my balls to disqualify all of his scores from this season's HSC if he doesn't post an INP by noon Sunday. But, I need to be backed up by my HSC comrades. And I don't know if Albert should be flagged down regarding this.

10milllion something

B

I second the vote on the INP

I mean, really we have just about everyone in this HSC suspecting him of cheating and it's come to a head. Furthermore, we need an addendum to the rules so that it has some teeth regarding this.

It would be no sweat off my balls to disqualify all of his scores from this season's HSC if he doesn't post an INP by noon Sunday. But, I need to be backed up by my HSC comrades. And I don't know if Albert should be flagged down regarding this.

A 3rd vote for an INP

I got interwebs back! Just in time to catch up on this HSC.

I have continued playing this game just for the love of improvement. I keep getting stuck around 13 leaving me with a score of 1.8ish. Also, I have yet to get a perfect bonus round. I have hit 500k a few times but I usually get 400k on the 1st one. If I make it to the second bonus round, I can only get 80k.

B

post-29567-0-82488100-1323561544_thumb.jpg

Oh man. So close to bigbees score. Not quite enough, though.

At bare minimum I widened the gap 'tween the Cynner and myself.

Cosmo Gang the Video ------- 2,356,620

post-29539-0-49808400-1323610629_thumb.jpgpost-29539-0-44991100-1323610674_thumb.jpg

Now let's witness that INP file containing that game with a score of 10+million. Because I'll tell you one thing: this game gets tough awfully quick.