18. Ransom - SENT

19. GrizzLee - SENT

20. skosh - SENT

21.skosh - SENT

22. cimerians - SENT

23. astrochimp - SENT

24. Corporal Coleco - SENT

25. Corporal Coleco - SENT

I have 4 extra boxes. One has been sold. PM me if interested!

Extra #1. - SOLD!

Extra #2.

Extra #3.

Extra #4.

Thought you all might appreciate a little preview of what's on the hot plate for my next round... ;)

Don't worry... I'll start a new thread soon!

P.S. Thanks to RelliK111 for his excellent suggestion on my next box design!

This will be extremely interesting if you can manage to get this printed with the proper silver contour... :)

Thought you all might appreciate a little preview of what's on the hot plate for my next round... ;)

That looks pretty cool. I did mine as if it was released by Coleco for the poster. Yours looks cooler however.

post-9874-0-64589700-1325796501_thumb.jpg

Edited by pboland
  • Like 1

That looks pretty cool. I did mine as if it was released by Coleco for the poster. Yours looks cooler however.

post-9874-0-64589700-1325796501_thumb.jpg

Thanks Phil, I always appreciate your kind feedback! It goes without saying that I love the work you do and your dedication to the Colecovision community just the same!

FWIW, I think you did a great job on the Colecovision-inspired box art with Power Lords, and I think it looks awesome.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Nice!!! I definately want it but from your point of sale I don't think there are a lot of carts in existence. I think they only made 25 or 50 of them?

You could do a Slither since I know J-F already did the Turbo and Spectar that hopefully I will receive some day.

A couple of those CGE released Power Lords carts showed up on eBay recently so there will probably be a drought on these for a while, but maybe a nice box like this would inspire one of the CV Homebrewers to make their own release. They could even just make a PCB release with a manual and label and then the purchaser would have to supply their own "WarRoom" cartridge to be reused like CollectorVision did with their "Lord of the Dungeon Kit release".

• Like 2

That looks AMAZING!! :lust: :lust: :lust: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love it and I can't wait! That is going to look so cool next to my LOD PRODE 2000 and War Room!! :grin:

• Like 1

Nice!!! I definately want it but from your point of sale I don't think there are a lot of carts in existence. I think they only made 25 or 50 of them?

You could do a Slither since I know J-F already did the Turbo and Spectar that hopefully I will receive some day.

A couple of those CGE released Power Lords carts showed up on eBay recently so there will probably be a drought on these for a while, but maybe a nice box like this would inspire one of the CV Homebrewers to make their own release. They could even just make a PCB release with a manual and label and then the purchaser would have to supply their own "WarRoom" cartridge to be reused like CollectorVision did with their "Lord of the Dungeon Kit release".

The only problem with the LOD kit is trying to find a really good condition CIB War Room. It was not as easy as I thought it would be. The one I have still has ware on it and I have not found a mint condition box yet but I'm still looking ;) .

Edited by RelliK111

The only problem with the LOD kit is trying to find a really good condition CIB War Room. It was not as easy as I thought it would be. The one I have still has ware on it and I have not found a mint condition box yet but I'm still looking ;) .

I'm still looking as well, so hopefully we don't end up butting heads and doing some serious damage to one of our bank accounts.

• Like 1

I'm still looking as well, so hopefully we don't end up butting heads and doing some serious damage to one of our bank accounts.

I agree ;) I'll tell you what... how about I just let you know when I'm going for it and you just bow out nicely :grin: :thumbsup: :lol: Sounds like a great plan to me :evil: Right :ponder: (just kidding :lol: :lol: :rolling: :rolling: )

Edited by RelliK111

I was wondering if you where planning to do the box for this just like the War Room and the LOD kit. If so I would want to get 3 mint boxes and one manual and sticker for Power Lord since that box would work for all 3 games and just the manuals and stickers are different :) :thumbsup: Problem solved NIAD :thumbsup: We all Win :party: It's really one of the best boxes to make since those boxes are so easy to mess up and they use the same box for many different games.

Edited by RelliK111

I was wondering if you where planning to do the box for this just like the War Room and the LOD kit. If so I would want to get 3 mint boxes and one manual and sticker for Power Lord since that box would work for all 3 games and just the manuals and stickers are different :) :thumbsup: Problem solved NIAD :thumbsup: We all Win :party: It's really one of the best boxes to make since those boxes are so easy to mess up and they use the same box for many different games.

Hi RelliK,

I'm not planning on doing the LOD kit thing... I received no overlays or box with that one.

I'm considering doing the manual(s) included in future box releases, and I have another little surprise that I had wanted to debut before Christmas, but will be getting out over the next few days. ;)

All gone!

Extra #1. - SOLD!

Extra #2. - SOLD!

Extra #3. - SOLD!

Extra #4. - SOLD!

Thank you to everyone who supported me in this project. With the success of the DK replica boxes, more boxes are coming down the line. Posts soon to come in Marketplace (and I'll post a reminder here in the CV forum as well).

Cheers to all!

• Like 1

Hi RelliK,

I'm not planning on doing the LOD kit thing... I received no overlays or box with that one.

I'm considering doing the manual(s) included in future box releases, and I have another little surprise that I had wanted to debut before Christmas, but will be getting out over the next few days. ;)

Sorry I didn't mean the LOD kit, I was thinking in the lines of a War Room box(I can post some pictures if you would like), because the box would be the same for War Room, LOD, and Power Lords except for just a sticker that is on the side of the box(that says the name of the game). It's just different manuals that double as box art for these games. So you would make a box that looks exactly like the War Room box and make the Power Lords manual art that looks just like the picture you posted(plus a Power Lords sticker that would go on the side of the box). That would be a true Power Lords Probe 2000 box. I just think that would be awesome since those boxes are hard to come by especially in mint condition. I hope I expained that right and it makes since ;) :thumbsup: Either way you do it though I'm sure it will be awesome and I can't wait to see the finished product :lust:

Edited by RelliK111

Due to popular demand, here's a sneak-preview of what's available in February. I hope you all will be pleased!

post-28334-0-63094600-1326992978_thumb.jpg

• Like 1