3 New games for Xmast! (Pre-Order)

99 replies to this topic

#26 san-d-2000 OFFLINE  

san-d-2000

Stargunner

• 1,090 posts

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 AM

Out of intrest how many do you make?
Anyway the x-mas tree is up, so im ready set go for some games!

#27 retroillucid ONLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,664 posts
  • CollectorVision Games - Publishing Homebrew

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 AM

Out of intrest how many do you make?

As usual. about 600 000 copies :D :P

#28 GrizzLee OFFLINE  

GrizzLee

Stargunner

• 1,507 posts
  • Location:Pacific NorthWet, WA (where it is wet and beautiful)

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:07 PM

Hi fellow CV fans!

Here's 3 new games for pre-order

- A.E (Anti Environment Encounter)
- Armageddon
- The Way of Exploding Foot

Check CollectorVision for infos and screenshots

-------------------------------------------

Pre-Order is good for all 3 games only
ALL orders will ship in January

Contact me now for pre-ordering all 3 games

Would like to order these. I have yet to recieve my order for the other 3 (Chack n Pop , Ozma Wars & Bomb n Blast). Whats' up with that? Did anyone recieve these yet?

-GrizzLee

#29 VectorGamer OFFLINE  

VectorGamer

Quadrunner

• 8,442 posts
  • \m/

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:55 PM

Would like to order these. I have yet to recieve my order for the other 3 (Chack n Pop , Ozma Wars & Bomb n Blast). Whats' up with that? Did anyone recieve these yet?

-GrizzLee

I didn't receive mine either however he did say that they were shipping last Friday.

#30 retroillucid ONLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,664 posts

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 PM

-GrizzLee

I didn't receive mine either however he did say that they were shipping last Friday.

Yep, shipping started last friday and will continue over all December :)

#31 GrizzLee OFFLINE  

GrizzLee

Stargunner

• 1,507 posts

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:53 PM

If you haven't shiped mine yet, I can wait and save on shipping with my next order. Getting them all at once, since this is so close, suits me fine.

Thanks,
-GrizzLee

#32 retroillucid ONLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,664 posts

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:03 PM

If you haven't shiped mine yet, I can wait and save on shipping with my next order. Getting them all at once, since this is so close, suits me fine.

Thanks,
-GrizzLee

I can do that
... and if you're going this way then I'll not charge shipping on the 3 next games (A.E, WotEF, Armageddon)
Wich mean, you'll only pay $50 per game shipping included * ONLY FOR USA & CANADA! *

I don't remember your real name, so I'll need your full name just to be sure that your previous order has not been shipped yet

#33 GrizzLee OFFLINE  

GrizzLee

Stargunner

• 1,507 posts

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 PM

Thanks,
-GrizzLee

I can do that
... and if you're going this way then I'll not charge shipping on the 3 next games (A.E, WotEF, Armageddon)
Wich mean, you'll only pay $50 per game shipping included * ONLY FOR USA & CANADA! *

I don't remember your real name, so I'll need your full name just to be sure that your previous order has not been shipped yet

PM Sent...

Thanks,

-GrizzLee (Lee Krueger)

#34 5-11under OFFLINE  

5-11under

River Patroller

• 2,041 posts

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 PM

I've been assembling the PCBs for these for J-F, and doing some quick testing afterwards...

The Way of the Exploding Foot isn't really my cup of tea, so I can't comment on it, except that it looks good.

A.E. looks like it's a lot of fun - I like how the bullets/bombs are sent up when you press the fire button, and are exploded when you release the fire button. This adds a new dimension to the game, and distinguishes it from typical shooters.

Armageddon is very impressive, especially from a visual standpoint. It's one of those games that makes you forget you're running a ColecoVision (with its 32 x 24 tiling). I see it's compatible with the roller controller, which should be fun, too.

J-F, you need to read my PM from today!

#35 retroillucid ONLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,664 posts

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:43 PM

5-11under: PM replied

#36 GrizzLee OFFLINE  

GrizzLee

Stargunner

• 1,507 posts

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 PM

5-11under: PM replied

I sent a pm as well. Still waiting to hear...

-GrizzLee

#37 nanochess ONLINE  

nanochess

Stargunner

• 1,941 posts
  • Coding something good

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 PM

I've been assembling the PCBs for these for J-F, and doing some quick testing afterwards...

The Way of the Exploding Foot isn't really my cup of tea, so I can't comment on it, except that it looks good.

A.E. looks like it's a lot of fun - I like how the bullets/bombs are sent up when you press the fire button, and are exploded when you release the fire button. This adds a new dimension to the game, and distinguishes it from typical shooters.

Armageddon is very impressive, especially from a visual standpoint. It's one of those games that makes you forget you're running a ColecoVision (with its 32 x 24 tiling). I see it's compatible with the roller controller, which should be fun, too.

Wait a moment!, you're at Denmark and J-F at Canada?, that's a true multinational operation. :)

#38 5-11under OFFLINE  

5-11under

River Patroller

• 2,041 posts

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:34 PM

Wait a moment!, you're at Denmark and J-F at Canada?, that's a true multinational operation. :)

Nope, I'm in Canada also. It certainly makes shipping that much easier.

#39 nanochess ONLINE  

nanochess

Stargunner

• 1,941 posts
  • Coding something good

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 PM

Oh well!, :-D my very own mistake
Any chance you could post a picture of the bunch of PCB's? :)
Or what about a video of cartridge manufacturing process?, with soldering and testing, at least for me it would be pretty interesting.

#40 retroillucid ONLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,664 posts

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 PM

Oh well!, :-D my very own mistake
Or what about a video of cartridge manufacturing process?, with soldering and testing, at least for me it would be pretty interesting.

the way you're saying this, looks like we have a big warehouse producing CV games :lol: :D

..... that would be cool though! :D

#41 5-11under OFFLINE  

5-11under

River Patroller

• 2,041 posts

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:52 PM

My soldering set-up at the moment is very temporary, so no pictures of that. If I remember, I'll take a picture of the PCBs before sending them out.
Here is a picture of the front of the PCB: http://www.colecovis...dk/dekleine.htm

#42 san-d-2000 OFFLINE  

san-d-2000

Stargunner

• 1,090 posts

Posted Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:42 PM

J-F wil i receive a parcel before x-mas?

#43 nanochess ONLINE  

nanochess

Stargunner

• 1,941 posts
  • Coding something good

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 AM

My soldering set-up at the moment is very temporary, so no pictures of that. If I remember, I'll take a picture of the PCBs before sending them out.
Here is a picture of the front of the PCB: http://www.colecovis...dk/dekleine.htm

Thanks, it looks pretty nice, seeing this I will not disassemble my own Zombie Near cartridge when I receive it. :)

#44 VectorGamer OFFLINE  

VectorGamer

Quadrunner

• 8,442 posts
  • \m/

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 PM

EDIT: wrong thread!

Edited by rmaerz, Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 PM.

#45 Cebus Capucinis OFFLINE  

Cebus Capucinis

Not-so-secretly Trolling

• 8,013 posts
  • Wiseass Extraordinaire

Posted Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:34 PM

Sent a PM, if there are any left I'd like the three to make it the total 6 releases! :)

#46 retroillucid ONLINE  

retroillucid

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,664 posts

Posted Thu Jan 5, 2012 12:58 PM

Starting to take pre-order for individual title :)

Edited by retroillucid, Thu Jan 5, 2012 12:58 PM.

#47 Pixelboy OFFLINE  

Pixelboy

Quadrunner

• 5,865 posts

Posted Thu Jan 5, 2012 1:38 PM

Starting to take pre-order for individual title :)

Okay, so when are these new titles due for actual release? End of the month? :)

#48 ColecoDan OFFLINE  

ColecoDan

Stargunner

• 1,392 posts

Posted Thu Jan 5, 2012 1:42 PM

Hey don't push him I still have to receive the last 3. You need a second J-F to keep up with all these releases.

#49 Pixelboy OFFLINE  

Pixelboy

Quadrunner

• 5,865 posts

Posted Thu Jan 5, 2012 1:52 PM

Hey don't push him I still have to receive the last 3. You need a second J-F to keep up with all these releases.

LOL! In my case, I will be going to his house in person to pick them up, as soon as they are ready. :)

#50 ColecoDan OFFLINE  

ColecoDan

Stargunner

• 1,392 posts

Posted Thu Jan 5, 2012 1:53 PM

LOL! In my case, I will be going to his house in person to pick them up, as soon as they are ready. :)

AAH!!! You are so lucky. Maybe I will have to move to Canada to make my colecovision hobby easier :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users