IGNORED

INTV Brotherhood

Rev

Well, add another member! Funny, I originally felt that I didn't care for INTV too much.. but I did get some 25 carts. with the system, and a pretty good price, I don;t think I paid more than $25 for all of it. So, all ready to despise the system... I start playing a bit... I found myself glued to Tron Maze-A-Tron, of all things...

So, add another Intelivision convert.. I mean, can I honestly say I 'dislike' a system, if I sit and play games on it for 1 hour at a time?? :grin:

Well, add another member! Funny, I originally felt that I didn't care for INTV too much.. but I did get some 25 carts. with the system, and a pretty good price, I don;t think I paid more than $25 for all of it. So, all ready to despise the system... I start playing a bit... I found myself glued to Tron Maze-A-Tron, of all things...

So, add another Intelivision convert.. I mean, can I honestly say I 'dislike' a system, if I sit and play games on it for 1 hour at a time?? :grin:

Welcome!!!

Now we need to figure out what to do with this brotherhood. ;-)

• Like 1

I don't own an intellivision, I haven't even played an intellivision, but I want to join so much. The brotherhood calls me.......... time to look on ebay for an intellivision, so I can hold my head high and be a proud member of the brotherhood.

and to play some nifty games... the common stuff is dirt cheap... like Night Stalker, Lock N Chase, Astrosmash, Star Strike, Tron Deadly Discs.

You also might want to ask around the Marketplace or here at INTV forum, if someone has a deal on a fully working console and maybe some games.

• Like 1

Sooooo.....someone has started the "Atari 5200 Brotherhood". Not sure how I feel about this.

I think I might be so inclined to form the "Gizmondo Brotherhood" which would partner with the INTV Brotherhood. In this way, the INTV Brotherhood would enjoy the protection of the swedish mafia, and in turn, the Gizmondo brothers could maintain their own INTV systems, so that they have actual playable games to keep them occupied.

Been drinking. Sorry.

• Like 1

Welcome!!!

Now we need to figure out what to do with this brotherhood. ;-)

collect money to order a mold to produce new cart shells for homebrew

we need 2500 $

2011 was a very big year for me, too. It saw me create my very first game, Christmas Carol vs. The Ghost Of Christmas Presents, and even though it is not published yet, it is already a fully formed, playable game. I'm proud to join the ranks of all those programmers I admired for so long, and honoured by the response from the community.

And 2012 shall be an even bigger year! For once Christmas Carol is released, other games will sure follow!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

FROM ME, CAROL, AND THE REST OF THE GANG!

• Like 1

I don't own an intellivision, I haven't even played an intellivision, but I want to join so much. The brotherhood calls me.......... time to look on ebay for an intellivision, so I can hold my head high and be a proud member of the brotherhood.

I would post a listing on Craigslist looking for an Intellivision, that is what I did and I got it way cheaper than anything on E-bay.

• Like 1

I would post a listing on Craigslist looking for an Intellivision, that is what I did and I got it way cheaper than anything on E-bay.

Do they have a craigslist in Ireland though?? hehe

A some what rare game has come up on E-bay. Master's of the Universe Power of He-Man. $9.99 buy it now with free shipping. I'd get it but I already have a copy of the game. Anyway if interested here is the link.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1306212773611?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130621277361&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks for looking out. I now will be a proud owner of he-man.

A some what rare game has come up on E-bay. Master's of the Universe Power of He-Man. $9.99 buy it now with free shipping. I'd get it but I already have a copy of the game. Anyway if interested here is the link.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1306212773611?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130621277361&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks for looking out. I now will be a proud owner of he-man.

That is awesome I am happy to help

Do they have a craigslist in Ireland though?? hehe

There might be, do a Google search.