INTV Brotherhood

118 replies to this topic

#101 so_tough! OFFLINE  

so_tough!

River Patroller

• 2,978 posts
  • at the mad hatter's tea party...

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 PM

I don't own an intellivision, I haven't even played an intellivision, but I want to join so much. The brotherhood calls me.......... time to look on ebay for an intellivision, so I can hold my head high and be a proud member of the brotherhood.

I would post a listing on Craigslist looking for an Intellivision, that is what I did and I got it way cheaper than anything on E-bay.

Do they have a craigslist in Ireland though?? hehe

yep there is :)

#102 RetroGam3Nerd OFFLINE  

RetroGam3Nerd

Space Invader

• 31 posts
  • MEMBER OF THE INtV BROTHERHOOD

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 AM

Hey guys I thought I would ask my Brotherhood for a little help. Anyone good at web page designing that would be willing to help me out by designing a web for me? Here is the deal my wife started a photography business and she needs a website designed. If anyone is interested let me know and what you would charge to do it. Thanks everyone.

#103 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 10,918 posts

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 AM

Hey guys I thought I would ask my Brotherhood for a little help. Anyone good at web page designing that would be willing to help me out by designing a web for me? Here is the deal my wife started a photography business and she needs a website designed. If anyone is interested let me know and what you would charge to do it. Thanks everyone.

hey, check out my website for the intellivision i made recently. i used micrsoft office live and it was FREE! i just paid godaddy.com 20 bucks for the URL address.

if i can do it, you can do it. it is kind of fun learning and doing it yourself. and this is very easy to learn.

http://www.intvrevolution.com

Edited by revolutionika, Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 AM.

#104 RetroGam3Nerd OFFLINE  

RetroGam3Nerd

Space Invader

• 31 posts

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 AM

hey, check out my website for the intellivision i made recently. i used micrsoft office live and it was FREE! i just paid godaddy.com 20 bucks for the URL address.

if i can do it, you can do it. it is kind of fun learning and doing it yourself. and this is very easy to learn.

Hey thanks for the information, I will try that. Question? Does godaddy do your webhosting? if so can the site be FTP up to Godaddy when complete?

Edited by RetroGam3Nerd, Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 AM.

#105 RetroGam3Nerd OFFLINE  

RetroGam3Nerd

Space Invader

• 31 posts

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 PM

Hey thanks for the information, I will try that. Question? Does godaddy do your webhosting? if so can the site be FTP up to Godaddy when complete?

I tried to use office live, but Microsoft has discontinued it. Just my luck.

#106 cparsley OFFLINE  

cparsley

Stargunner

• 1,812 posts

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 PM

The Brotherhood better show up and win the first AtariAge multi-console Knockout competition, for the honor of the INTV!

#107 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 10,918 posts

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 PM

I tried to use office live, but Microsoft has discontinued it. Just my luck.

i did some research. they are changing to Microsoft Office 365 and charging 6.00 per month next year. i guess i have to pay it because i dont feel like re-doing EVERYTHING! That is only 72.00 a year, and i like the ease of use. At least it was free for a while though.

http://www.google.co...soft office 365

Edited by revolutionika, Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:52 PM.

#108 RetroGam3Nerd OFFLINE  

RetroGam3Nerd

Space Invader

• 31 posts

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:05 PM

If any one is interested another He-Man master's of the universe has popped up on E-bay 6.99 free shipping buy it now with two overlays. Here is the link eBay Auction -- Item Number: 260924286711

#109 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 5,376 posts
  • Ranger Elf: Saviour of Christmas!

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 PM

If any one is interested another He-Man master's of the universe has popped up on E-bay 6.99 free shipping buy it now with two overlays. Here is the link eBay Auction -- Item Number: 260924286711

Thanks for that. Got it! :)

Edited by DZ-Jay, Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 PM.

#110 RetroGam3Nerd OFFLINE  

RetroGam3Nerd

Space Invader

• 31 posts

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 PM

Thanks for that. Got it! :)

Awesome! glad you got it!

#111 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 5,376 posts
  • Ranger Elf: Saviour of Christmas!

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 PM

Oh crap' I just noticed I have one already. :(. Damn!

I really thought I was missing it. I'm sorry if anybody else wanted it. I'll be wiling to trade.,,

#112 RetroGam3Nerd OFFLINE  

RetroGam3Nerd

Space Invader

• 31 posts

Posted Mon Jan 9, 2012 10:38 AM

[sup]Anyone looking for an Intellivision II power supply, here is one that came up on E-bay, Might beable to get it cheap as long as no one drives the price way up. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 180792644368

#113 maximebeauvais OFFLINE  

maximebeauvais

Stargunner

• 1,727 posts

Posted Wed Feb 1, 2012 8:55 AM

For whatever reason i did not follow this topic and i was not really aware of this.
Please count me in :)

#114 RedRaider OFFLINE  

RedRaider

Dragonstomper

• 586 posts
  • Wreck'em Tech

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 PM

I would like to proudly join this Brotherhood. I guess you can say I've been a member and didn't know it since December 25, 1979.

VIVA LA INTV REVOLUCION

#115 cmart604 OFFLINE  

cmart604

Quadrunner

• 7,902 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 AM

I would like to proudly join this Brotherhood. I guess you can say I've been a member and din't know it since December 25, 1979.

VIVA LA INTV REVOLUCION

Welcome! You're in! :)

#116 RedRaider OFFLINE  

RedRaider

Dragonstomper

• 586 posts
  • Wreck'em Tech

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 AM

w00t

#117 Dryfter OFFLINE  

Dryfter

Moonsweeper

• 450 posts
  • Always Running

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 AM

Better late than never. Yes, I'm still around and still into the INTV :)

Hope all is well with everyone!

#118 IntellivisionDude OFFLINE  

IntellivisionDude

River Patroller

• 3,131 posts
  • INTV Brotherhood Member

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 PM

I'm still here, just on vacation/temporary hiatus a.k.a. watching a lot of movies etc, lurking in the shadows. :jango:

#119 cmart604 OFFLINE  

cmart604

Quadrunner

• 7,902 posts

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 PM

Better late than never. Yes, I'm still around and still into the INTV :)

Hope all is well with everyone!

Good to see you buddy, welcome back!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users