IGNORED

Is This Cartridge a Fake?

T-man

Hey i recently came accross this cartridge but it doesn't look right, is it real or fake?

I purchased it but i only noticed the differences afterwards, I am in the middle of cancleing the transaction cause

i think it should have been listed as a repro, any of your opinions would be great,

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2609139872511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260913987251&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks

Trevor

-sorry i put the wrong ebay code in the first time i posted this...

Edited by T-man

Boy, you guys must be eagle eyed. I looked at both the auction and the real thing and can't see any differences. :?

And if the seller is honest that he bought the game at a garage sale, sounds like he didn't know either. Played it, thought it was the real thing, saw it was rare, and put it up. Hopefully there's no issues with getting your money refunded as a good seller will go 'oops, my bad' and refund you right away.

I hate to rub salt in the wound, but there are plenty of "in the know" people here I'd ask for help before spending bucks on a game if I'm less than 100% sure it's authentic. They've always been happy to help and most times have 3 copies of the game I'm looking to buy anyway so I'm not worried about being sniped/outbid by them...