Photo

Free: Some TI-99/4 cartridges (boxed w/man, not boxed w/o man, and naked)

ti-99 texas instruments

7 replies to this topic

#1 OLD CS1 OFFLINE  

OLD CS1

>OLD CS1█

• 6,107 posts
  • Technology Samurai

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 PM

The link below is the auction for some cartridges which did not sell on eBay (posting the auction because I no longer have the original picture and they are all boxed.)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 120826037247

I would MUCH rather see these in the hands on someone who will use or otherwise appreciate them. Please post if interested, otherwise, in the interest of space, sanity, and simplification, they have to go to the dump this Saturday.

I am asking that you simply cover shipping.

#2 ianoid OFFLINE  

ianoid

River Patroller

• 2,982 posts

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:00 PM

oops!

Edited by ianoid, Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 PM.

#3 OLD CS1 OFFLINE  

OLD CS1

>OLD CS1█

• Topic Starter
  • 6,107 posts
  • Technology Samurai

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 PM

Meh, I thought I selected Auction Central when I posed this. Any way I can move it?

Edit: wait, it's not REALLY an auction, is it? The stuff is give-away before it goes to the dump.

#4 Mirage OFFLINE  

Mirage

Quadrunner

• 6,656 posts
  • Have a problem? Hire the Envious Snakes!

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 PM

I'd be interested in the 2 boxed ones and the 3 educational ones for shipping cost.

Oh wait, I see, sounds like they're already all boxed up together. Well, if the shipping isn't too much, I'm interested. If you could please let me know shipping to 53051. Thanks!

#5 OLD CS1 OFFLINE  

OLD CS1

>OLD CS1█

• Topic Starter
  • 6,107 posts
  • Technology Samurai

Posted Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:24 PM

Hey, all. Thanks for the responses. I am working on getting to everyone but I am experiencing some modern technological issues. Thus far it looks like I will be breaking the collection up, and I am quite alright with that. I will be getting into contact with everyone over the weekend in order of contact.

Thanks again!

#6 unhuman OFFLINE  

unhuman

Stargunner

• 1,227 posts

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 PM

Don't know if you got rid of this stuff, but I'm sure you'd get more interest if you posted it in the TI-99 programming area. There's lots of TI traffic there (and I'm sure this kind of info wouldn't be objected to).

#7 OLD CS1 OFFLINE  

OLD CS1

>OLD CS1█

• Topic Starter
  • 6,107 posts
  • Technology Samurai

Posted Fri Mar 2, 2012 2:09 AM

Don't know if you got rid of this stuff, but I'm sure you'd get more interest if you posted it in the TI-99 programming area. There's lots of TI traffic there (and I'm sure this kind of info wouldn't be objected to).

I thought about that, but my thought was all us gluttonous gits already have a metric shyt tonne of TI stuff, right? hehehe I actually made a couple of great contacts here, and even managed to off-load a power supply and video modulator to a newbie. Turned out really great :)

#8 Mirage OFFLINE  

Mirage

Quadrunner

• 6,656 posts
  • Have a problem? Hire the Envious Snakes!

Posted Fri Mar 2, 2012 3:25 AM

So you do still have these?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ti-99, texas instruments

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users