IGNORED

Breakanoid Arcade Action fun for the Atari 2600 - Order Thread!

Mr SQL

Hi all.

This game looks great. I'm definitely interested in it. Anyone have a cracked / full bin version they could put up as a torrent, so I could grab it and install it on my Harmony cart? :thumbsup:

OK, so how many of you read that and had their eyes almost pop out of their head? :-o LOL!

Obviously I'm just kidding. How do I sign up for a copy? Do you accept paypal payments?

Thanks,

John

Hi all.

This game looks great. I'm definitely interested in it. Anyone have a cracked / full bin version they could put up as a torrent, so I could grab it and install it on my Harmony cart? :thumbsup:

OK, so how many of you read that and had their eyes almost pop out of their head? :-o LOL!

Obviously I'm just kidding. How do I sign up for a copy? Do you accept paypal payments?

Thanks,

John

Hi Draugr,

great post! you really cracked me up - I did a double take when I first read it :) :)

Please pm me with your email address and I will send you an invoice:

I am selling Breakanoid for $20 and it comes with four versions of the game each with many levels and a level editor (for windows) that will allow you to edit the colours and level designs to create your own Breakanoid games!

I do not sell Breakanoid on cart but you also receive rights to create one stand alone cart through the Atari age store of whichever version you like best (the store charges $25 for this service). The Harmony multi-cart is recommended for maximum Breaknanoid fun as it lets you immediately test the new Breakanoid games you can build with the editor :)

Note: Breakanoid was recently entered in Atari's Developer Pong challenge contest and now includes the official Atari instruction manual and setup guide from the contest as well!

post-30777-0-61648600-1344820765_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

We'll be playing Breakanoid on tomorrow's (Tue Jul 28) ZeroPage Homebrew stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1