Photo

Breakanoid Arcade Action fun for the Atari 2600 - Order Thread!

Breakanoid Atari 2600 Arcade Action new 2600 game Arkanoid

79 replies to this topic

#76 Mr SQL OFFLINE  

Mr SQL

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 582 posts

Posted Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 PM

You're welcome, invoice sent! :)

#77 Draugr OFFLINE  

Draugr

Moonsweeper

• 252 posts

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 PM

Hi all.

This game looks great. I'm definitely interested in it. Anyone have a cracked / full bin version they could put up as a torrent, so I could grab it and install it on my Harmony cart? :thumbsup:

OK, so how many of you read that and had their eyes almost pop out of their head? :-o LOL!

Obviously I'm just kidding. How do I sign up for a copy? Do you accept paypal payments?

Thanks,
John

#78 Mr SQL OFFLINE  

Mr SQL

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 582 posts

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 PM

Hi all.

This game looks great. I'm definitely interested in it. Anyone have a cracked / full bin version they could put up as a torrent, so I could grab it and install it on my Harmony cart? :thumbsup:

OK, so how many of you read that and had their eyes almost pop out of their head? :-o LOL!

Obviously I'm just kidding. How do I sign up for a copy? Do you accept paypal payments?

Thanks,
John

Hi Draugr,
great post! you really cracked me up - I did a double take when I first read it :) :)
Please pm me with your email address and I will send you an invoice:

I am selling Breakanoid for $20 and it comes with four versions of the game each with many levels and a level editor (for windows) that will allow you to edit the colours and level designs to create your own Breakanoid games!

I do not sell Breakanoid on cart but you also receive rights to create one stand alone cart through the Atari age store of whichever version you like best (the store charges $25 for this service). The Harmony multi-cart is recommended for maximum Breaknanoid fun as it lets you immediately test the new Breakanoid games you can build with the editor :)

Note: Breakanoid was recently entered in Atari's Developer Pong challenge contest and now includes the official Atari instruction manual and setup guide from the contest as well!
AtariPongChallengeContestPic.jpg

#79 save2600 OFFLINE  

save2600

Quadrunner

• 7,780 posts

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:35 PM

Analog rotary dial support (regular Atari paddles) yet? no? Or never?

#80 Mr SQL OFFLINE  

Mr SQL

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 582 posts

Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 PM

Analog rotary dial support (regular Atari paddles) yet? no? Or never?

save2600,
sorry just saw your post! Maybe sometime in the future but right now I am working on SCROLLOUT and SCROLLANOID, a scrolling sequel :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Breakanoid, Atari 2600, Arcade Action, new 2600 game, Arkanoid

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users