IGNORED

2012 Intellivision Collection Pic Thread

Rev

My pathetic and small intv collection. Proud to have my collection though. Hopefully this year i can build it up. So to others embarrassed to show off your collection, dont be. You now have someone that probably has a worse collection than you. This isnt about who is better. It is about showing pride in what you have.

post-30773-0-45824300-1324874202_thumb.jpg

and on my iPhone

post-30773-0-05875500-1324874789_thumb.png

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

My pathetic and small intv collection. Proud to have my collection though. Hopefully this year i can build it up. So to others embarrassed to show off your collection, dont be. You now have someone that probably has a worse collection than you. This isnt about who is better. It is about showing pride in what you have.

post-30773-0-45824300-1324874202_thumb.jpg

and on my iPhone

post-30773-0-05875500-1324874789_thumb.png

Excellent start pimpmaul! Just remember, you have a bunch of folks in the INTV brotherhood who can help you grow that collection. We take care of our own! :)

I love playing chip shot on my iPhone while waiting at the doctors office or wherever.

Just organized my Intellivision section. I have all but 1 of the official 125 boxed.(Learning Fun 2 is on the way!!!!)

Enjoy!

intvcollection2012002.jpg

intvcollection2012003.jpg

intvcollection2012004.jpg

intvcollection2012005.jpg

Upclose pics:

intvcollection2012006.jpg

intvcollection2012007.jpg

french canadian collection and the 4 international white games

intvcollection2012008.jpg

intvcollection2012009.jpg

congo bongo,atarisoft,interphase,imagic

intvcollection2012010.jpg

Coleco and Cbs versions

intvcollection2012011.jpg

intvcollection2012012.jpg

Sears

intvcollection2012013.jpg

intvcollection2012014.jpg

intvcollection2012015.jpg

intvcollection2012016.jpg

intvcollection2012017.jpg

intvcollection2012019.jpg

I must have missed some posts in this topic....

Great pics Rev! The LF2 is safely bubble wrapped and on its way! :)

By the way, I don't see any room for Digiplay!!! Uh oh.

The French stuff is looking awesome, especially the 4 or 5 that I don't have! Lol!

I may have noticed a couple of variations that you're missing though..... Just sayin. ;)

By the way, how weird is it that Tennis is the only sports game that doesn't have an Intellivision Inc version? I just noticed that last night.

Edited by cmart604

Modest collection, but I'm only after the games I actually enjoy playing or have fond memories of playing back in the day. :)

post-13896-0-88564000-1324521785_thumb.jpg post-13896-0-03190900-1324521787_thumb.jpg

post-13896-0-73433100-1324521788_thumb.jpg post-13896-0-76662900-1324521789_thumb.jpg

post-13896-0-23872700-1324521791_thumb.jpg

...my Thunder Castle label sucked (someone had way too much fun with it I guess), so I made my own with a label maker. Looks damn good and I don't mind the modification at all since the original is just a plain old boring white label and black text anyway. My copy of Shark! Shark! though is terrible. Anyone have an extra copy with a good label they'd care to part with?

Whoops, the pic of my Intellivision game collection do not show all the carts.

Imagic: Swords and Serpents, Demon Attack, Dracula, White Water, Atlantis, Beauty and the Beast.

Activision: Happy Trails, Beamrider

Atarisoft: Pac-Man, Defender, Centipede

Cool setup! Is that a Tron read along record?

posted a few more pics..

Tell me you didn't actually pay only $2.49 for your boxed INTV2?!?! :)

Yes! I got it at a Value Village a couple of years ago, when you could still find stuff in the wild cheap!

That's awesome!!! The thrift shops in my area are sadly lacking in the retrogaming space. :(

I'm back into the Intellivision, not for collecting purposes but simply to just enjoy playing the fantastic games.

Thanks to TheGoldenBand and Cmart, I now have INTV games that will provide me many hours of fun and escapism from the real world. Once more I seek to slay the Minotaur and obtain treasure and fame; once more I put my culinary skills to the test and try to build a better burger; once more I attempt to unravel the complexities of mass transit in LocoMotion; and once more I lead my Spartans into battle against the take-no-prisoner aliens within the coldness of space.

I'm posting a couple pictures of the games I currently have. There are still a few titles I'd like to add but for now, I'm one happy gamer!

Mendon

post-3103-0-76586200-1325687993_thumb.jpg

post-3103-0-75847600-1325688033_thumb.jpg

post-3103-0-58012200-1325688080_thumb.jpg

post-3103-0-98112800-1325688148_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'm back into the Intellivision, not for collecting purposes but simply to just enjoy playing the fantastic games.

Thanks to TheGoldenBand and Cmart, I now have INTV games that will provide me many hours of fun and escapism from the real world. Once more I seek to slay the Minotaur and obtain treasure and fame; once more I put my culinary skills to the test and try to build a better burger; once more I attempt to unravel the complexities of mass transit in LocoMotion; and once more I lead my Spartans into battle against the take-no-prisoner aliens within the coldness of space.

I'm posting a couple pictures of the games I currently have. There are still a few titles I'd like to add but for now, I'm one happy gamer!

Mendon

I see you too have gotten the club nintendo elite status rewards. Wish i had chosen the mario hat the first year instead of doc louis punch out. Edited by pimpmaul69

Mendon

That is what i originally started getting intv games was for. to play some of my favorites and try some new ones. but somewhere it snowballed out of control....

Once more I seek to slay the Minotaur and obtain treasure and fame; once more I put my culinary skills to the test and try to build a better burger; once more I attempt to unravel the complexities of mass transit in LocoMotion; and once more I lead my Spartans into battle against the take-no-prisoner aliens within the coldness of space.

Mendon

This was my favourite quote of the day. :thumbsup: :-D Glad I could help get you back in touch with the awesomeness that is INTV.

I see you too have gotten the club nintendo elite status rewards. Wish i had chosen the mario hat the first year instead of doc louis punch out.

When it comes to todays games, I always prefer the physical media to digital downloads. So this preference carried over when I had the choice between a physical hat or a digital game.

I have the hat and keep it in a plastic bag as I'm not the best housekeeper and found that dust is hard to get off the sucker. Hmm... that gives me an idea: maybe rather than requesting INTV cart's from Cmart, I should ask that he send one of his Golden Girls over to clean my place once a week!

:D

Mendon

Mendon

That is what i originally started getting intv games was for. to play some of my favorites and try some new ones. but somewhere it snowballed out of control....

I used to be an avid collector and had systems and games from the Atari2600 on up. My wife would roll her eyes and shake her head whenever she came into my man-room and saw all the systems, games, posters, and accessories lying about. (I'm lucky she never knew how much I spent on my addiction)

I sold a lot of my stuff years ago for financial reasons and only really kept my Saturn and Dreamcast collection. I still have every North American game released plus hundreds of imports and accessories up the wazoo for both systems. I have 7 DC consoles and 8 Saturns.

For years I bought everything, whether or not I had a true interest in the item or whether it was a game that I might actually enjoy.... it existed and I had to have it.

But for whatever reason, I've moved beyond the urge to buy something just to own it and am now completely content to just play and enjoy games.

There is nothing wrong with collecting and I understand all-too-well the urge to have and own. I hope everyone here achieves their desired collection.

I'm happy just playing.

Mendon

Sorry for the long delay. Here's some pics I just took. Just missing the Super Pro Decathlon and some of the loose games I have that I didn't feel like digging out. Of the loose ones I have Thunder Castle, He-Man, Commando, Tower of Doom, Tron Deadly Discs and Bomb Squad. Commando and Tower of Doom I ordered via the catalog right near the end of INTV I think because both arrived only wrapped in plastic with instructions, no box.

post-25336-0-41687000-1326050537_thumb.jpg

post-25336-0-61232100-1326050559_thumb.jpg

post-25336-0-15027400-1326050565_thumb.jpg

post-25336-0-57308900-1326050572_thumb.jpg

post-25336-0-55719800-1326050588_thumb.jpg