IGNORED

INTV Brotherhood Meeting

Here Ye Here Ye

I, Brother Dude call the first meeting of the Brotherhood to order.

First bit of business is to thank Brother Pimp for creating the groups logo. It is a piece of art.

Now who do i speak to, to get my Brotherhood jacket?

I now call on Brother Rev to come up and speak. Brother Rev is just 1 game away from completing the 125. Let's give him a round of applause.

cheer2.wav

Anyone can join!!!!!

Unless anyone else knows where to get t-shirts made, i guess i am in charge of them?

Maybe pimppaul, can you create a t shirt sized graphic? Do i need a graphic that size anyway?

What would be on the front and back?

Anyone have ideas/suggestions?

I think the logo on the front would be good enough. Plus it could cost more to put something on the back. And the final pic he made should be big enough.

I think the main thing will be the color. If you use the picture as is, it would need to be a black t-shirt. Unless you change the color around the shield.

Thanks BrotherDude............oh wait....do we have to talk like this, really? :P

How about someone gets T-shirts made with the Brotherhood logo?

There is a custom t shirt store 5 minutes from my house.

let me send you the 100% perfected pic if you choose to do so. i would def. buy one. xl for me. and i think this pic is actually huger than you think. i would think it is the same as the screen size which puts it at 10 inches tall.

edit sorry 10 inches. was reading in metric.

Edited by pimpmaul69

Thanks BrotherDude............oh wait....do we have to talk like this, really? :P

How about someone gets T-shirts made with the Brotherhood logo?

There is a custom t shirt store 5 minutes from my house.

let me send you the 100% perfected pic if you choose to do so. i would def. buy one. xl for me. and i think this pic is actually huger than you think. i would think it is the same as the screen size which puts it at 24 inches tall.

Sweet!

I will try to go get an estimate tomorrow.

I think the logo on the front would be good enough. Plus it could cost more to put something on the back. And the final pic he made should be big enough.

I think the main thing will be the color. If you use the picture as is, it would need to be a black t-shirt. Unless you change the color around the shield.

i think they should be black tees. universal and other colors can be too bright and take away from the logo.

First rule of the brotherhood. WE TALK ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD!

Second rule of the Brotherhood. EAT MORE NACHOS!

was there question about rule number 2? Eating nachos is always 2nd most important rule. :)

Speaking of eating nachos, i better make Cmart's shirt a 7x.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Im surprised Cmart still talks to me after the abuse i put him through. lol

Edited by revolutionika

i think they should be black tees. universal and other colors can be too bright and take away from the logo.

I prefer back anyway. My other Intellivision shirt is black.

So for anyone interested, here is the absolute final fix wallpaper. Even though you may not notice, it has massive fixes done to it. Been done for a while. Just had not posted it before.

post-30773-0-23555900-1324575415_thumb.png

Also as promised by popular demand.

post-30773-0-38830500-1324578801_thumb.png

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

Welcome my fellow Brotherhood men and women. . I would like to call the first order of business. I m a huge Intellivision fan. I like to see more support the Ecs and intellivoice system and games. The more support and love we give it, we may get some nice programmers out there to make some new games for it. All in favor.