IGNORED

INTV Brotherhood Meeting

Everyone who requested a button, it is on the way!

(except roberto, i will pm you about those games!)

Yeah, let me know! ;)

BTW, I checked for the t-shirts on that website I linked in my previous post: I added our brotherhood logo to the front of a black tee and the price would be US$17.40 (plus shipping, I guess). How does this compare to the prices of actual shops?

Cheers!

Edited by roberto

That's cool!

Anyway, regarding the t-shirt, I found this website were it's possible to design our own t-shirt, graphics included.

http://www.spreadshi...own-t-shirt-C59

What do you think? Could this be a possibility?

Spreadshirt T-Shirts are quite good. I own one for a few years. Look below. :-)

space.jpg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1

That's cool!

Anyway, regarding the t-shirt, I found this website were it's possible to design our own t-shirt, graphics included.

That is actually a good price. I might just have to get one done and just do it.

Only question i have for myself is, how vain am i. Do i get a t-shirt with just the logo or one with my name on it like in my avatar? :-D

That's cool!

That is actually a good price. I might just have to get one done and just do it.

Only question i have for myself is, how vain am i. Do i get a t-shirt with just the logo or one with my name on it like in my avatar? :-D

You can design your own t-shirt with every design you send to them. If you use your avatar design you will get it with your name.

Sweet! I'd like to propose we amend the roster to include myself.

Unless anyone opposes, I'm in.

Does anyone actually have a T-shirt now?

Thanks

Adam

Welcome to the brotherhood my friend! Our only rule is that every day at 2:00pm (Eastern Time) you have to mail IntellivisionDude a Baby Ruth :lol: Edited by Kefka15

would it be ok if I used the BurgerTime brotherhood logo for my avatar?

Welcome to the brotherhood! Don't worry, we don't have any Hazing.......unless you ask. That is Cmart and Intvdude's department. :P :grin:

Yeah, go ahead and use that BT for your ican, i dont think Pimpmaul will mind too much!

Thanks

Adam

Welcome to the brotherhood my friend! Our only rule is that every day at 2:00pm (Eastern Time) you have to mail IntellivisionDude a Babe Ruth :lol:

Does that have some secret double meaning? :skull:

• Like 1

Thanks

Adam

Welcome to the brotherhood my friend! Our only rule is that every day at 2:00pm (Eastern Time) you have to mail IntellivisionDude a Babe Ruth :lol:

Does that have some secret double meaning? :skull:

Welcome to the brotherhood! Don't worry, we don't have any Hazing.......unless you ask. That is Cmart and Intvdude's department. :P :grin:

Yeah, go ahead and use that BT for your ican, i dont think Pimpmaul will mind too much!

go right ahead.

Hey Adam, welcome to the Brotherhood of idiots that is us! :-D Please don't be scared of Rev and his Golden Girls fetish ....obsession .....errrm, interest, he's harmless. :P :D

Hey Adam, welcome to the Brotherhood of idiots that is us! :-D Please don't be scared of Rev and his Golden Girls fetish ....obsession .....errrm, interest, he's harmless. :P :D

brotherhood of idiots or morons with pack mentality, either way....

brotherhood of idiots or morons with pack mentality, either way....

Exactly. We're not so caught up in labels as long as they're accurate. :-D Hell, we fully fleshed out a thread on Bea Arthur's Funbags. Clearly we have no shame. Or pride. Or intelligence.

• Like 1

Clearly we have no shame. Or pride. Or intelligence.

But, but.... we do have Intelli..... vision.

we can speel to.

Noh weeeee kawnt!

I guess Groovy is proof that there are rednecks in England!!

Edited by revolutionika