IGNORED

Atari 2600 Knockout Round 1: H.E.R.O.

JacobZu7zu7

I agree. If there are non-participants, they would have the lowest score. Also, if there was a tie for the lowest score, I think both should be dropped. Either that, or let them have a 1 hour "playoff." The lowest from the playoff would be dropped. If no scores are submitted for the playoff, then both are dropped. :)

Thoughts?

How do we work multiple non-participants?

My two-cents would be that (non-participant) = (score of 0). Therefore, as of right now, there would be many people in last place with a score of zero. It might be good to update the list with this assumption. Vocelli, eventhough he has the current lowest score submitted, is not the lowest score in danger of elimination.

This is how it works...

Lowest submitted score is BOLD, to show they currently have the lowest score played (so far). Doesn't mean

they are heading for disaster, just means they may be on the bubble to pack their gaming bags!

If someone doesn't get their score above ZERO/0. THEY WILL be eliminated, BUT the lowest PLAYED score is saved!

I wouldn't bank on this, to keep you safe... as plenty of people can play at the last few hours... I expect all 20 players to

post their scores, as it's a Knockout and not a High Score challenge.

I agree with Zoyx. Drop all people who do not submit a score and their games. That counts as lowest score for the week.

Yep that's exactly how I have the rules, for the 7800 Knockout, you MUST play to get to the next round.

If someone or some ppls, fails to post a score... then the lowest recorded score by weeks end, is saved.

I will update the MAIN 2600/7800 Knockout pages with + RULES added.