Photo

Official Video Game Trader Magazine & Price Guide Thread

12 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas Sansone OFFLINE  

Thomas Sansone

Space Invader

• 24 posts

Posted Wed Jan 4, 2012 9:10 PM

This is the official Video Game Trader Magazine & Price Guide thread.

Instead of clogging the forums with a different post per issue I will just update this thread.

#2 Thomas Sansone OFFLINE  

Thomas Sansone

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted Wed Jan 4, 2012 9:25 PM

Posted Image

Video Game Trader Issue #19 is NOW AVAILABLE in Digital Download, Print (Very Limited Run), and the IOS Newsstand (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad).

Print copies are $8.99, Digital Copies are $2.99. IOS Newsstand subscription is $9.99.

Issue #18 is sold out. Issue #17 is still in stock.

VGT is always looking for ideas, suggestions and submissions. Please feel free to comment below.

#3 videogametrader OFFLINE  

videogametrader

Chopper Commander

• 141 posts

Posted Mon Feb 6, 2012 2:36 PM

Want a FREE copy of Video Game Trader Magazine? Want your subscription extended by an issue? Take our price guide survey now and the issue is yours.

USA residents only.

One free issue per address. Survey ends June 30th 2012. FREE issue will be either issue #20 or #21, our choice.

Please take the survey here.

#4 VectorGamer ONLINE  

VectorGamer

Quadrunner

• 8,583 posts
  • \m/

Posted Mon Feb 6, 2012 4:29 PM

I took the survey...free bump!

#5 triverse OFFLINE  

triverse

Dragonstomper

• 507 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2012 6:30 PM

Interesting way to promote the mag. I like it. Thinking outside of the box is how you make a splash in the world, keep it up.

#6 atari181 OFFLINE  

atari181

River Patroller

• 2,228 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2012 7:02 PM

Just did the survey, thanks for the extra issue

#7 Thomas Sansone OFFLINE  

Thomas Sansone

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 PM

**** Subscription Special for Atari Age users *****

Save $10 on a 1 year subscription to Video Game Trader magazine PLUS extras!

Subscribe to VGT and receive 4 quarterly issues PLUS the current issue (as a digital download) FREE!

Subscribe today and get these INCREDIBLE BONUSES!
  • 1/2 PRICE Digital Issues! As a subscriber any digital issues, past or future, are half price! You will recieve a special coupon code for you to use to access your discount.
  • 15% Discount on used items! Your subscription also acts as an annual discount program. You will receive you own special coupon code valid for 15% off any used items in our store. Even consoles!
  • 5% Discount on new items! Your subscription also provides you an annual discount program valid for 5% off any NEW items in our store. You will receive a special coupon code to use.
  • Extended warranty on ALL purchases! As a subscriber you will recieve an EXTENDED warranty on EVERYTHING you buy from VideoGameTrader.com. Our normal warranty is EXTENDED to 6-months!

In order to get your $10 discount please use coupon code "AtariAge" at checkout. You can subscribe here.

Thanks,

Tom

PS. For those that did the survey, it doesn't close until June. So if you subscribe, please let me know that you also took the survey so I can add an issue to your subscription.

#8 triverse OFFLINE  

triverse

Dragonstomper

• 507 posts

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 PM

Tom, do you have a page on the site with these details that I can direct Twitter and Facebook people when promoting this? Great offers by the way- definitely a great way to turn some heads.

#9 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• 10,451 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 9:38 AM

Just bought an issue. I look forward to getting it. I used to but these in Rhino games store years ago...at least I think it was this magazine. :)

#10 Thomas Sansone OFFLINE  

Thomas Sansone

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted Fri Mar 9, 2012 1:07 PM

Tom, do you have a page on the site with these details that I can direct Twitter and Facebook people when promoting this? Great offers by the way- definitely a great way to turn some heads.

yes, the page is http://www.videogame...iption-options/ , and thanks!

#11 Thomas Sansone OFFLINE  

Thomas Sansone

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted Fri Mar 9, 2012 1:07 PM

Just bought an issue. I look forward to getting it. I used to but these in Rhino games store years ago...at least I think it was this magazine. :)

Nope :) this wasn't "that" magazine. But I am sure you will enjoy it.

#12 Thomas Sansone OFFLINE  

Thomas Sansone

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted Fri Mar 9, 2012 1:18 PM

***** ISSUE #20 NOW AVAILABLE *****

Posted Image

Issue #20 of Video Game Trader magazine is now available in Digital Format within the Video Game Trader newsstand application. You can download the newsstand app itself for free here.
The individual issue is $2.99 (a yearly subscription is $9.99). We also have some back issues and “retro” issues available.
If you are using the Zinio app, the issue should be available within a week.
The print edition will be available in April.
Also an update to the Video Game Price Guide iOS application has been uploaded to Apple and is awaiting approval. This update adds Backup/Restore capability to your favorites list.

#13 Thomas Sansone OFFLINE  

Thomas Sansone

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted Thu Jul 5, 2012 4:58 PM

***** ISSUE #21 NOW AVAILABLE *****

Posted Image

Issue #21 of Video Game Trader magazine is now available. It is available in the following formats:
  • Digital PDF Download directly from Video Game Trader.com (Click Here)
  • Print Edition directly from Video Game Trader.com (Click Here)
  • Digital Edition via Video Game Trader Pixel Mags App (You can download the newsstand app itself for free here)
The individual issue is $2.99 (Print Issue is $8.99). We also have some back issues and “retro” issues available.
If you are using the Zinio app, the issue should be available within a week.

We are always looking for contributors and are paying for contributions. if you have something interesting you wish to write, please let me know.

Also an update to the Video Game Price Guide iOS application has been released. With this update we have reduced the price of the app to $0.99 and are now charging for price updates ($0.99 each, or $7.99 for a years worth). If you bought the application after July 1st 2011, you can forward us proof of purchase and we can provide you a years worth of updates.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users