IGNORED

Tyco SNES/Genesis Power Plug

Ha, and I thought I was parsimonious :-D

I'm tempted to contact the seller of that particular auction and offer $5 myself as there seems to be a genuine need for someone to create a PDF of it.

You know what, I think I will. Doing a good deed for the gaming community could earn me a few Karma points lol. Gods know that I can use all the good rep I can get ;)

No USA. Canada is very close to Maine though ;)

The seller contacted me again and agreed to the purchase price. I'll create a PDF for you and the community in general once I receive the item.

It seems like the manual is very rare in PDF form and someone had to step up. I'm a Manual Hero! Mom would be proud :lol:

Edited by guy767

Alright; the package came in today and I did the scans. I elected to purchase a brand new Power Plug so I was able to scan the box, quick reference and warranty registration cards as well.

The last time I created a PDF was when I created the Complete Sega CD USA torrent which was years ago ergo I'm a bit rusty. The PDF came out all right but I have done better work that's for sure :lol:

I'm including a CBR file that contains the JPG scans as well. CBR is just a renamed RAR archive so you can extract the images if you want. This could be useful if you just want the Quick Reference Card for example.

PDF = http://www.mediafire.com/?6jaia9c51632nc8

CBR = http://www.mediafire.com/?pn76bibihrng3t2

Please let me know if there are any problems with the download links and files. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No Problem; I was glad to be of some service to the community.

Besides, I picked up the Power Plug brand new for a great price and plan to sell it at my small ecrater store for $5 so I really didn't do much.

I hope you enjoy the PDF; I had fun rediscovering how to make PDFs. It's been awhile so I'm a bit rusty but it came out pretty well IMO.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...