Mendon

Four new games for you to download by using your Club Nintendo Coins:

Wii:

Dr. Mario Online - 100 coins

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - 150 coins

3DS:

Kirby's Dreamland - 100 coins

Dr. Mario Express - 150 coins

The above games are available until Jan. 31st.

Mendon

Just when I was about to get Fluidity and Xevious...

I guess this is good if you wanted Dr. Mario, but I'll pass this time.

I wonder why they list Dr. Mario Express as a 3DS title? Is it not compatible on DSi systems? The reason I ask is that it looks like a DS title, nor is it in 3D.

IIRC it's because the code you get to redeem the game can only be put in on the 3DS's eshop, and not the DSi's shop. (although an update would fix that, but I think nintendo's abandoned the DSi now)

@AtariLeaf

No, you get a code inside Nintendo published games (and a few others for 3DS games) that you redeem for coins.

Wii games give you 50, 3DS and DS give you 30, and all games including downloads have 10 coin "Post play surveys"

Plus there are other little things to get coins as well, such as 20 coins for downloading Netflix.

Edited by FireStar

@AtariLeaf

No, you get a code inside Nintendo published games (and a few others for 3DS games) that you redeem for coins.

Wii games give you 50, 3DS and DS give you 30, and all games including downloads have 10 coin "Post play surveys"

Plus there are other little things to get coins as well, such as 20 coins for downloading Netflix.

Ok thanks, maybe I'll save up some coins. The current games don't interest me but if they change every month maybe I'll find something worth downloading :)