IGNORED

ColecoVision HSC Winter Knockout Tournament - Round 3 *Root Beer Tapper*

Yes, it is very easy to run up the score on this game...but seemingly only a couple of us caught on to that...

Very likely my last speak on this game (due to the VCS/INTV Ko's)

Level : 26

post-25689-0-86078400-1327126988_thumb.jpg

This game made me cry, really... my death were due to boredom it was sooo easy to rape and pillage this seriously inferior port of the arcade... (okay getting off the soap box)

That's why I chose Skill 3, hoping that it would keep the games shorter and less prone to long drawn out boredom. Seems that Skill 4 may have been more appropriate now!!!

I find blueMsx to be the most accurate and MEKA also handles the Colecovision well for the most part. Not sure how the other emus are now after all these years. I would imagine that MESS is probably a good choice as well. Perhaps Colem as well??

blueMSX is my favoutite and I also believe it to be the most accurate, particularly with sound. Plus it now supports Super Action controllers.

Since we haven't had an update for awhile... unofficial update (feel free to delete post when u update)

Jblenkle 453,875

patbb 247,025

skosh 228,125

ed1475 106,200

JacobZu7 91,750

cparsley 72,300

roadrunner 49,850

Sorry guys - been travelling and didn't get a chance to update. Thanks for the unofficial help :)

The scores are now updated as of now (see first post) with roadrunner in serious danger of elimination.