IGNORED

CNCFREAK'S GAMEROOM

cncfreak

11/06/14 ** Collection Update **

11/06 - Added Atari 2600 / 5200 collection videos

07/30 - Added NES, SNES, N64 and Gamecube collection videos

06/03 - Added TI-99/4a, Bally Astrocade and PSP collection videos

04/21 - Added Might and Magic collection video

I found out I could show my collection via the web from my game collecting software. Enjoy.

http://connect.collectorz.com/users/cncfreak/games/view

I've started Recording videos of my collection. I'm going to start posting them here.

I also made some changes to my game room so i'll be posting a video tour in the near future.

NEWER VIDEOS

My Atari 2600 Collection My Atari 5200 Collection

Edited by cncfreak
  • Like 3

OLDER VIDEOS

My NES Collection My Gamecube Collection

My SNES Collection My N64 Collection

My Might & Magic Collection My Ultima Collection

My Apple Computer Collection My Atari Computer Collection

My Commodore Computer Collection My Bally Astrocade Collection

My TI-99/4a Collection My PSP Collection

http://youtu.be/HvnoozBxFH4 http://youtu.be/eajQPGLPGwE

Edited by cncfreak
  • Like 1

CNCFREAK'S REMODEL OF GAME ROOM *** 05/09/13 ***

I finally got the room setup and here are some pictures to show how it turned out:

1040018.jpg
Here's an overall picture of the room.

1040021.jpg
My Atari 2600, 5200, 7800 Collection with an Atari 800XL and an Apple IIc and Apple IIc+.
Also on the small shelf is my Intellivision collection, Gameboy, Color and Advance Collection.

1040022.jpg
My vintage computer collection.

1040023.jpg
Picture of my Ultima Collection.

1040024.jpg
Picture of some of my more modern systems and ones that don't fit well on the TV stand.
My 360 is out in the living room. We use it for Netflix and DVDs. At the top is a Wii-U and PS3.
Next shelf is Sega Genesis model 2 with CD and 32x with a Everdrive MD card
Next is Neo Geo X gold and my XBOX. At the bottom is a Turbo Grafx 16 with CD and Turbo Everdrive card.

1040025.jpg
Here's my TV setup and many of my game systems. In the back (you can't see it) is a Raspberry Pi loaded with Chameleon Pi

emulation software. On top of the CRT TV is an Atari 7800 with Harmony Cart. To the side are the two models of the NES.

Below are a SNES and Dreamcast. Lower are a Gamecube with Gameboy player and Nintendo 64. On the Bottom are a

Master System, PS2 and Saturn.

1040026.jpg
Here's my Vintage Computer Area. On the Bottom are a XP computer loaded with emulators, a Power Mac 6100 and a

Commodore Amiga 500. Going from left to right are an Apple IIe with CFFA3000 card, Apple IIGS, Commodore Amiga 4000,

TI994/a with CF card, A Commodore 64C with Ultimate 1541 cartridge, A Commodore Vic 20 with Mega Cart, An

Atari Mega ST4 with Ultra Satan Device and an Atari 65XE with S-Drive.

1040027.jpg
Small Shelf holding my various Atari 2600 systems, a Sears Intellivision and my Atari 1040ST.

1040028.jpg
Here's the top of the small shelf. A 3D0, my Colecovision with flash card, an Astrocade and my Atari 5200 with flash card.

Here is a breakdown of the large shelves that contain most of my collection:
1040029.jpg

1040030.jpg

1040031.jpg

Edited by cncfreak
  • Like 1

05/09/13

**** SMALL UPDATE ****
After listening to many Youtube videos of comparisons between Adlib / Soundblaster and Roland MT-32 / Sound Canvas devices i finally took the plunge and bought a
Roland MT-32 and Roland Sound Canvas SC55-MKII and boy was it worth it. Here's the best video I've found comparing them.

soundgeneratorb.jpg Edited by cncfreak
  • Like 2

CNCFREAK'S MAKING OF GAME ROOM

03/03/13
Tomorrow officially begins the renovation of my game room. Major things have changed since the last i posted on it. First thing is I won't be renovating the porch.

I now will be taking over the guest bedroom of doom where all my extra computer / video game stuff was at. At one point the room was full all the way to the door

up to the ceiling with totes. Now it all fits in a small utility room next to the house. And now some scary pictures of said room. If kids are near by cover there eyes

as it's pretty horrifying. As changes are made I will update here until it's finally complete. A few words on why this room looks like it does. My wife is a social worker

and one of her kids years and years ago was about to age out of the system and onto the street. She took him in and needless to say this is what the results were.

On a positive note, he a functional member of society and still calls her mom.
1040004.jpg

1040005p.jpg

03/05/13
Another small update. The work on the damaged floor and wall are done and here is another shot of the room, after the work.

This Saturday, the carpet should be installed and early April the painting should be done and I will be able to move in.

Another pic soon.
gameroom2.jpg

03/09/13
Carpet has been installed and now just the painting needs to be done and i can move in. WOO HOO.
gameroom4.jpg

04/06/13 ***** ROOM PAINTED *****
roompainted.jpg

Edited by cncfreak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...