IGNORED

Yet another Craigslist hilarity $1000, made in original "garage"!

Pioneer4x4

I found a Mint HS about 2-3, closer to 3, years ago at a thrift store for $39.99.What is the actual average price if one was to find one today :? It seems the price is going up as time goes on.If that's the case i sure am glad i found that one for that price! :) :thumbsup: It's nice to see the price go up , great if you're selling one, but not so great when buying! :(

(for serious collectors only) translated to english- for real idiots that want to burn a hole in their pocket

It's funny that you mention this because recently I discovered a $300 auction for a used CIB Contra, http://tinyurl.com/89nz6gs. The same “serious” collectors are also needed for this sale as well it seems.

The strange thing is that the other items he has for sale are all priced decently; I can’t figure out why he would want so much for this particular game.

I did business with him before and he seems like a reasonable guy. However he sold me a counterfeit SNES controller but I believe it was an honest mistake as Yobo made some convincing fakes.

The best way to tell a counterfeit is by looking at the top of the controller where the wire connects to the pad; if there's a thick nub of plastic where the wire connects it's a fake. Another way is by looking at the plug; if it's blank with no SNES logo then it's fake as well.