IGNORED

Box Protectors

Kefka15

This site has a page for Intellivision box protectors, but these seem to be a new item and I'm not sure if they have them in stock yet. I need to write them and ask, because I'd be interested in them myself. I've found that their 2600/5200/7800 box protectors work well for ECS boxes and the newer Intellivison boxes, but the older "book-style" boxes are a bit too tall.

• 3 months later...
This site has a page for Intellivision box protectors, but these seem to be a new item and I'm not sure if they have them in stock yet. I need to write them and ask, because I'd be interested in them myself. I've found that their 2600/5200/7800 box protectors work well for ECS boxes and the newer Intellivison boxes, but the older "book-style" boxes are a bit too tall.

That's my listing: As far as I can tell, a box specifically for INTV hasn't been made before. These are tall enough for the Book-Style and Activision boxes and wide enough to fit Magic too. Also, the shorter INTV games will fit very well into the Atari 26/52/7800 boxes, even the thicker Magic ones.

On my shelf, I've got them devided by hieght and personally I perfer the shorter ones in the Atari boxes.

I'm really happy with how these came out, it really makes the boxes pop on the shelf and makes the rougher looking games much better.

FYI, Playstation and Sega long boxes fit into these perfectly too.

I think Ianoid bought some of these last week. Maybe he'll come by and chime in.

Edited by jimpoleshuk

On my shelf, I've got them devided by hieght and personally I perfer the shorter ones in the Atari boxes.

I'm really happy with how these came out, it really makes the boxes pop on the shelf and makes the rougher looking games much better.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Please. :)

So this is my ATARI CIB / INTV shelf. I find many more INTV in the wild out here, only like two have been purchased on line. The Atari on the other hand, I've only found one trashed CIB locally......

On to the protectors: top shelf + Pitfall on 2nd shelf is Atari. The INTV on the 2nd shelf is all the shorter type, all in the Atari cases.

3rd shelf, those are all long box type. So glad to have protectors for them now.

Bottom shelf is a mix, you'll see two short ones in with tall ones. Also there a C64 box in a Atari box.

Link to my blog: http://mynintendocol...t-bunch-of.html

post-24069-0-11290600-1335189846_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimpoleshuk

So this is my ATARI CIB / INTV shelf. I find many more INTV in the wild out here, only like two have been purchased on line. The Atari on the other hand, I've only found one trashed CIB locally......

On to the protectors: top shelf + Pitfall on 2nd shelf is Atari. The INTV on the 2nd shelf is all the shorter type, all in the Atari cases.

3rd shelf, those are all long box type. So glad to have protectors for them now.

Bottom shelf is a mix, you'll see two short ones in with tall ones. Also there a C64 box in a Atari box.

Link to my blog: http://mynintendocol...t-bunch-of.html

Nice pics! Did you find the Mud Buggies, Dig Dug and Body Slam in the wild?!?!? Dare I ask how much they were.....