IGNORED

Ultimate1MB - new preorder

candle

Blues76, tf_hh: one xe is defining (unless its a secam xe), but one xl is not good enough - you have to choose from 600 800 or 1200xl

Gandor: http://spiflash.org/block/21.html

Candle, sorry for the long delay. I'm trying to see if I get a 1200XL. but I'm not 100% sure. then, for now 1 XE . I do want an XL but I need to see which one I get. I think will be either 600 or 1200 thanks,

Francisco

Francisco, at this point, you may just order spare cables for whatever you need - connectors are hard to source, and when ordered, it can be up to 12 weeks to get them, so if i know in advance i can make that happend

Candle, thank you

Ok, so 1 for XE

and one for 1200 xl. If you can get spare cables for 800 and 600 just in case I don't get a 1200, then I will pay for the spare cables

thanks,

Francisco

Hi, i put my req in other thread but in case i re send the req, 2 ones, 1 for Atari 1200XL NTSC and the other one for Atari 130XE PAL (have 320kb expansion, want remove this and put the 1mb , but i send you a picture for see the board)

thx!

Edited by enito