Photo

would you buy a new edition of Minehunter?

68 replies to this topic

Poll: would you buy a new edition of Minehunter? (49 member(s) have cast votes)

are you interested to buy minehunter with new box and overlays?

1. yes for sure (24 votes [48.98%])

Percentage of vote: 48.98%

2. no, I have already original Minehunter (10 votes [20.41%])

Percentage of vote: 20.41%

3. no (9 votes [18.37%])

Percentage of vote: 18.37%

4. maybe (6 votes [12.24%])

Percentage of vote: 12.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 ls650 OFFLINE  

ls650

Quadrunner

• 5,081 posts
  • Atari rocks!

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 PM

What do you mean by gameplay? If we want to just play the games, wouldn't we just play them on an emulator?

Playing a game on an emulators is not the same as playing on "the real thing". I know some folks don't agree with that, but I find it impossible to enjoy playing any Intellivision game on a PC anywhere near as much as on a real Inty console.

#52 DZ-Jay ONLINE  

DZ-Jay

River Patroller

• 4,527 posts
  • Ranger Elf: Saviour of Christmas!

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 AM

What do you mean by gameplay? If we want to just play the games, wouldn't we just play them on an emulator?

Playing a game on an emulators is not the same as playing on "the real thing". I know some folks don't agree with that, but I find it impossible to enjoy playing any Intellivision game on a PC anywhere near as much as on a real Inty console.

I second that. I only use the emulator to test and debug my games.

-dZ.

#53 Utopia OFFLINE  

Utopia

Chopper Commander

• 235 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:02 PM

I saw a forum post recently that mapped out proposed INTV game releases from four different publishers over the next two years,
I think there were eight titles or more and it may have even been a link to another site but any help would be appreciated to find this information again so I can plan for all these fantastic game releases.
I am sure I speak for many collectors and players when expressing a great appreciation for the efforts of all involved with the development of new games and maintaining up to date information on the many INTV websites and forums. :)

#54 DZ-Jay ONLINE  

DZ-Jay

River Patroller

• 4,527 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 PM

I saw a forum post recently that mapped out proposed INTV game releases from four different publishers over the next two years,
I think there were eight titles or more and it may have even been a link to another site but any help would be appreciated to find this information again so I can plan for all these fantastic game releases.
I am sure I speak for many collectors and players when expressing a great appreciation for the efforts of all involved with the development of new games and maintaining up to date information on the many INTV websites and forums. :)

I think you mean Revolutionika's site.

-dZ.

#55 Utopia OFFLINE  

Utopia

Chopper Commander

• 235 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:09 PM

-dZ.

Thanks dZ. Not the list I was thinking of but it is even more detailed than the other one.

#56 DZ-Jay ONLINE  

DZ-Jay

River Patroller

• 4,527 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 PM

-dZ.

Thanks dZ. Not the list I was thinking of but it is even more detailed than the other one.

I was wrong, it was at Valter's IntellivisionWorld.com. I think you meant this list.

-dZ.

#57 Utopia OFFLINE  

Utopia

Chopper Commander

• 235 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 PM

-dZ.

I was wrong, it was at Valter's IntellivisionWorld.com. I think you meant this list.

-dZ.

That's the one and thank you again.

#58 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• 9,442 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 PM

-dZ.

-dZ.

That is a good list Valter made, here is the homebrew section on my site in case you didnt see it.

http://www.intellivi...mebrew-releases

#59 Utopia OFFLINE  

Utopia

Chopper Commander

• 235 posts

Posted Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 PM

-dZ.

-dZ.

That is a good list Valter made, here is the homebrew section on my site in case you didnt see it.

http://www.intellivi...mebrew-releases

Thanks Revolutionika. There is a lot of detail there and I hope that they ALL get released someday.

#60 vprette ONLINE  

vprette

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 907 posts

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:50 AM

-dZ.

-dZ.

I updated the list for your interest :-)
see new list

#61 ILoveIntellivision2 OFFLINE  

ILoveIntellivision2

Space Invader

• 38 posts

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 PM

What's the difference with emulation and the console?

With an adapter like the Vision-daptor (http://home.comcast....sion-daptor.htm) I can play all the games in emulation on my big screen TV using the original controllers. No more RF interference. Nostalgia rocks! The best emulator out there.

Don't get me wrong. I love the boxes but I only collect those.

#62 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• 9,442 posts

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 PM

Cool! i have never seen that Vision Adapter...interesting....

#63 atari5200dude82 OFFLINE  

atari5200dude82

Dragonstomper

• 583 posts

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 PM

It

What's the difference with emulation and the console?

With an adapter like the Vision-daptor (http://home.comcast....sion-daptor.htm) I can play all the games in emulation on my big screen TV using the original controllers. No more RF interference. Nostalgia rocks! The best emulator out there.

Don't get me wrong. I love the boxes but I only collect those.

It's pretty cool. But nothing better to play it on a original console.

#64 ILoveIntellivision2 OFFLINE  

ILoveIntellivision2

Space Invader

• 38 posts

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 PM

Can anyone out here every give an answer or backup what they think? Making a statement doesn't make you right.

#65 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• 9,442 posts

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 PM

Here on AA...opinions are facts.........rule #1

And no...I cant back that statement up! It is an unwritten rule. Just ask any of the myriads of smart-asses here. (not just intv section)

#66 ILoveIntellivision2 OFFLINE  

ILoveIntellivision2

Space Invader

• 38 posts

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 PM

And no...I cant back that statement up! It is an unwritten rule. Just ask any of the myriads of smart-asses here. (not just intv section)

It's nice to know there are so many smart-asses here. And I thought I was special asking the hard questions. At least now I know I have been factual in my opinions. No more picking on me!!!!!!

#67 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• 9,442 posts

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 PM

It's nice to know there are so many smart-asses here. And I thought I was special asking the hard questions. At least now I know I have been factual in my opinions. No more picking on me!!!!!!

Here on AA, the smart-asses run in wild packs. :skull:

#68 HARMIK OFFLINE  

HARMIK

Moonsweeper

• 386 posts

Posted Thu May 17, 2012 4:40 AM

Yes

#69 Games For Your Intellivision OFFLINE  

Games For Your Intellivision

Stargunner

• 1,355 posts

Posted Thu May 17, 2012 7:30 AM

Who wants to do some Minehunter art? Email me.....

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users