IGNORED

Super Pong Ten - box, packing mtls & instructions available

Lorne

I've got a dead Super Pong Ten game that I don't think is worth trying to fix.

I'm going to dump it, but seeing as it's got a box, the styrofoam inserts, and the instructions, I thought I'd offer them for the cost of shipping, to whoever needs them.

I'll hang onto them for a couple weeks from today - if I don't hear from anyone, they'll be in the recycle bin too.

how much is shipping to zip cod 20191

thanks

You've got the right user name for this item. ;)

I don't have it all boxed up yet, but I'd probably just wrap the box in some sort of kraft paper, with maybe some cardboard around the sides to protect it a bit.

The box looks like it would be 12" x 8" x 8" and it shouldn't weigh more than 2 lbs (and that's with the two separate controllers in the box - which I could take out if they're not needed), and from 85286 to 20191 USPS is saying it would be $ 8.67 for parcel post or $ 9.37 for priority.

That should be the max cost - I didn't weigh it, and I'm sure it will be less than 2 lbs, but I suspect USPS is going to price it based on the dims.

Anyone else who's interested, please check USPS costs from 85286 to your own zip code to get an idea of the cost (ie: I don't want to spend the next hour researching shipping costs :) ).