IGNORED

(Updates 9-8-2012) the.golden.ax Collection (The NEW and improved)

I've been doing allot of work with the collection. Trying to get set up, organized, and refined. Since I didn't have the foresight to give myself enough space, and I'd like to be orderly I've elected to abandon the old thread and start a new one.

Check back often. You may find that I make frequent updates. This is a slow going process. Think of it as "under construction" pardon my mess for the moment.

OLD THREAD WAS HERE

AX

I've been doing allot of work with the collection. Trying to get set up, organized, and refined. Since I didn't have the foresight to give myself enough space, and I'd like to be orderly I've elected to abandon the old thread and start a new one.

Check back often. You may find that I make frequent updates.

The shape-shifting reptilians have only allotted me a few minutes, so I don't have a lot of time to view your photos. Where is the pics be at?

• Like 1

Check back often. You may find that I make frequent updates.

The shape-shifting reptilians have only allotted me a few minutes, so I don't have a lot of time to view your photos. Where is the pics be at?

By the looks of it, Ax only has 20 games and they are either invisible or currently running with their cloaking devices engaged. :D

• Like 4