IGNORED

Revolutionika and Bea Arthur's funbags!

For those of you wondering why the Golden Girls seem to end up in almost every Intellivision thread, here's why. Rev, Dude and I have a 65 page long PM, much of which is not fit for human consumption, and here is but one line from this very long private message without any context whatsoever (and with Rev's permission, as he was the writer of this fateful sentence).

i personally use golden girls to get in the mood. :lust:

And with that, a legend was born....

• Like 1

For those of you wondering why the Golden Girls seem to end up in almost every Intellivision thread, here's why. Rev, Dude and I have a 65 page long PM, much of which is not fit for human consumption, and here is but one line from this very long private message without any context whatsoever (and with Rev's permission, as he was the writer of this fateful sentence).

The title of this thread sounds like a new homebrew for Intellivision:

Kind of a weird game like: Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes!

I hope Groovybee starts programming this game soon, i cant wait to play with funbags on my Intellivision. :lust:

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

The title of this thread sounds like a new homebrew for Intellivision:

Kind of a weird game like: Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes!

I hope Groovybee starts programming this game soon, i cant wait to play with funbags on my Intellivision. :lust:

Yeah like give him an Indiana Jones hat, and have him collecting literal bags of fun things like toys and candy... use a shot of her form the Star Wars Holiday Special on the cover....

• Like 1

Did you watch the Bea Arthur scenes in slo mo?

Not necessary. The whole movie seems to move in slow motion on its own.

(In fairness, though, I have to say that Bea Arthur did as good a job as anybody could possibly have done with the lousy material she was given in that "production." At least she doesn't come out of it looking as stupid as Harvey Korman.)

Did you watch the Bea Arthur scenes in slo mo?

Not necessary. The whole movie seems to move in slow motion on its own.

(In fairness, though, I have to say that Bea Arthur did as good a job as anybody could possibly have done with the lousy material she was given in that "production." At least she doesn't come out of it looking as stupid as Harvey Korman.)

My wife once asked me what I would like as my last request if I were to be executed. I said my last wish would be to watch the Star Wars Holiday Special, because I'd have time for my children to be born and sent off to college before it was over.

Bea Arthur's scene was.. well god bless her she tried her best. I remember her being interviewed on the subject. She was told to adlib a sketch about closing down the cantina, and her statement was something like "I don't understand why it had to be this big fucking deal getting closed early, I mean the bar was going to open again the next day, right?"

My wife once asked me what I would like as my last request if I were to be executed. I said my last wish would be to watch the Star Wars Holiday Special, because I'd have time for my children to be born and sent off to college before it was over.

"Yes, it's a crime, friend...Now it's good night, friend. Good night, friend!" You could follow it up with the Maude theme and live to be ninety!

EDIT: Yeah, if anyone could come out of that with her dignity intact, it'd be Bea. God bless her indeed.