IGNORED

ColecoVision Arcade Controller (FINAL Prototype!)

retroillucid

I have more personal experience with crossing the Mexican border, but I thought the borders had a rather open "wave you thru" attitude. Been a number of years though. 9/11 probably closed things up more.

Could always say @uck it! and "crash the gate" :roll

Hahaha :lol: Ya that could always work to but I might end up seeing you on the news :lol: They where a lot more open a few years ago for US citizens, but no they will still check a lot more, and I pretty sure they do random searches, and all kind of stuff, but like I said there much more strict on the Mexican border. They have car x ray machines there :o it's crazy!

Man! Sometime I wish I would live in USA :|

Jim, Brian or Todd, let's go guys and come here in Canada ;)

You know you always got a place to stay here in Ohio ;) and I'm heading your way this summer for sure :grin:

Thanks Brian

Can't wait to meet you and others at AdamCon next summer!

I'll bring some great stuff over there! ;) *hint*

• Like 1

I took a truck packed with booze between the seat and the bed out of Mexico, back when I was 19. When asked if I had anything to declare, I lifted up the pack of cigs on the bench seat and said "Just these"

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya unfortunately that doesn't happen any more now a days. I have a few of the same kind of stories too when I was a kid. I grew up in San Diego so Mexico was a weekend fun trip, and sometimes just head down there for the day. In fact I have pictures of me and my Dad sitting on a little wood fence that was the Mexico border with one foot in Mexico and the other foot in the US :lol: Now its a 20 foot tall steel wall with border patrol driving up and down it.

I took a truck packed with booze between the seat and the bed out of Mexico, back when I was 19. When asked if I had anything to declare, I lifted up the pack of cigs on the bench seat and said "Just these"

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya unfortunately that doesn't happen any more now a days. I have a few of the same kind of stories too when I was a kid. I grew up in San Diego so Mexico was a weekend fun trip, and sometimes just head down there for the day. In fact I have pictures of me and my Dad sitting on a little wood fence that was the Mexico border with one foot in Mexico and the other foot in the US :lol: Now its a 20 foot tall steel wall with border patrol driving up and down it.

I used to party my balls off in Tijuana.

• Like 1

...its a 20 foot tall steel wall with border patrol driving up and down it.

Funny thing is with all the cash they invested in those patrol and X-Ray and all etc..... etc... etc.. etc.. etc..

They could all invest that money in programs for those ''lost'' peoples , and helping them going back to work and get a normal life

Pretty sad :(

Taking stupid risks like that is a lot easier, when your a kid with your head in your a&&. At 43 I would be worrying about Canadian prison. Fun to joke about though.

Hey, Canadian prison are pretty cool compared to US .... they got TV , paid scholarship program, etc... etc.. etc...

Man, that is almost going to hotel for a weekend.... a long weekend though :P

I used to party my balls off in Tijuana.

Me too I loved that place when I was 18 :lol:

...its a 20 foot tall steel wall with border patrol driving up and down it.

Funny thing is with all the cash they invested in those patrol and X-Ray and all etc..... etc... etc.. etc.. etc..

They could all invest that money in programs for those ''lost'' peoples , and helping them going back to work and get a normal life

Pretty sad :(

I agree they spend so much money on that border its crazy! Living there I do understand why but still when you see that wall first hand it's pretty crazy to think of how much that cost. I miss San Diego a lot, I wish I could move back the the cost of living there is just way to high.