IGNORED

A to Z console games! Add pics if you can!

But what console port of Mortal Kombat? Those appear to be screenshots from the arcade original!

Well I figure you can imagine whatever port you grew up playing by showing just arcade screenshots.

It's too late to edit, but If I could, I'd replace em with Genny screenshots.

Since I knew there were multiple home ports of MK I didn't say anything. It's all good.

WILD ARMS, Playstation 1996/97

GREAT rpg with 3d graphics during the battle scenes (and chibi characters). You get to name your spells!

Wildarmscase.jpg

wild_arms_map.jpg

• Like 1

Alex Kidd in Miracle World

This is the guy who should be as famous as Mario, only every game after was not as good, it was on a a system few people had, and it was a tad japanese-y for the time... too bad Alex, at least your a true prince and not just a plumber trying to weasle his way into royalty!

AlexKiddInMiracleWorld-SMS-JP-Front-medium.jpg

AlexKiddInMiracleWorld-SMS-EU-NoLimits-R-medium.jpg

Edited by Torr

But what console port of Mortal Kombat? Those appear to be screenshots from the arcade original!

Well I figure you can imagine whatever port you grew up playing by showing just arcade screenshots.

It's too late to edit, but If I could, I'd replace em with Genny screenshots.

Haha, no worries, I assumed that was the deal. Shots from the Game Boy port would have been worth a laugh.

JAKI CRUSH, Super Famicom, 1992

Continuing in Compile's video pinball series is third entry Jaki Crush, a SFC exclusive that chooses Japanese myth & folklore as its theme. The main table and special stage designs aren't as interesting as in Devil's Crush but it's still a highly enjoyable video pinball game with solid ball/flipper physics, great music and plenty of atmosphere.

jaki-crush-5350.jpg

jakibottom.jpg

• Like 1

D/Generation for Amiga CD32

Next E

Nice! Man I played this a lot back in the day on my Amiga, never completed it and damn it drove me crazy but always felt compelled to give it just one more try lol!

I recently got a amiga cd32 without any games. So i ordered this game on ebay. Now waiting for it to arrive so i can play it.

• Like 1

Kid Niki, 1987 NES

06_09_07kapew.gif

Odd but playable platform actioner with a spike-haired ninja with a spinning sword taking on all forms of weirdo enemies to save a princess. The arcade version by Data East had better graphics and gameplay but the NES holds a special place in my heart due to the hidden levels, all of which I have captured in one handy YouTube clip.

Last Battle

One of the first games I rented not long after getting my system (which came with Sonic). I remember loving the big characters/sprites/boss fights, anime stylings and the awesome engrish dialogue. Certainly not the best Genesis title, but I love it just the same.

1110496093-00.jpg

1110496095-00.jpg

• Like 1

NEUTOPIA II, TurboGrafx-16, 1992

The two Neutopia games on TurboGrafx represent Hudson's valiant attempts at creating quests comparable in size and scope (clones, if you will) to Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda. They are at least partially successful and are crucial filling for a genre virtually abandoned by the North American NuCard library. Neutopia II is the larger and more polished of the two adventures, featuring some particularly memorable music which stands amongst the best on the console.

neu2_fullmanual.jpg

neut24.png

Edited by Drixxel

Quartet for the Sega Master System.

I never had it growing up. I found it in the wild when I started collecting back in college. It seems rather difficult at first, but once you get into it it's pretty decent, just there's not much time to enjoy the scenery, having your health tick away and endlessly respawning enemies puts quite a rush on things, run and gun is all your do, or fly and gun if you have the jet pack. Plus the pits, you not only die but are sent backwards through the level. Not an easy game, but damn fun, and beatable with practice.

Quartet-SMS-EU-NoLimits-R-Front.jpgQuartet-SMS-JP-Front.jpg

Quartet-SMS-DoubleTarget-1.pngQuartet-SMS-DoubleTarget-2.pngQuartet-SMS-DoubleTarget-3.png

Edited by Torr