IGNORED

Pang for Colecovision

bfg.gamepassion

:lol:

I code in C/C++ for my day job. For the classic systems I like to hit the metal, though I am using C for the ARM code in my VCS version of Berzerk/Frenzy (it utilizes the ARM in the Harmony cart as a co-processor).

I'm very familiar with 6502 as I started coding in it on the Vic 20. Didn't even have an assembler when I started, I hand-assembled my code into DATA statements and POKEd it into memory. I'm learning Z80 for the Coleco.

Edited by SpiceWare

Hey BFG. Looks great.

I assume you're the same BFG who is putting Lock n Chase on the PC E?

You're crazy, btw. :)

Yes it's me ;) The PCEngine project is on stand by until i have new graphics.

by the time you resume, My MML library and program will be out with music and sfx support for Hucards... :)

Request :

I'm searching a midi file or a .MOD file of the music of the first level of the arcade game. (I think it's the same music as the amiga, atari st or C64). The only think i need is a file of any of these versions that can be played in a soundtracker like openMPT.

If someone have these, know an url where i can find this (i haven't found level 1 music) or can explain me how to rip the game music in one of this format, don't hesitate to PM me ! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ok, i know that the previous video should be the last, but here is something new added to the game :) And making these videos show me ingame bug, that i can fix next (for example, the invincibility here have a problem, i've fixed).

http://youtu.be/SrvrtXEVChs

Music are taken from sid-->midi and to OpenMPT (soundtracker that can play midi files) -->Coleco of my own (coded in java). For the moment the java program is very basic, but before that i can't code any music :) So, i'm happy :) :)

For the technics, OpenMPT can generate music with that output :

ModPlug Tracker  IT
|D#501v64...
|===........
|C#501v64...
|D#501v64...

My java program read that text file an generate assembly music code for ColecoVision.

• 3 years later...