IGNORED

BREAKANOID pong tribute - monochrome dreams (2600)

Mr SQL

BREAKANOID pong tribute - monochrome dreams

EXTREME PONG WARNING: this game is rated pong champions only!

This exclusive version of BREAKANOID features black and white, sepia and monochrome colour themes against some of the toughest pong scenes you will ever play; don't think you'll need the magnetic paddle? Think again :)

post-30777-0-37678700-1329297991_thumb.jpg

BREAKANOID pong tribute - monochrome dreams is available for free to anyone who's purchased BREAKANOID, just post your interest on this thread or pm me and I will send you the binaries ASAP! (There are two versions of this game which are identical except that one starts on level 5, so you have a better chance of seeing all the screens :) )

Play it everywhere:

Play BREAKANOID pong tribute - monochrome dreams everywhere! Play it on your phone, your pc, your wii, your PSP, your XBOX or on any hardware you can run Stella on!

Play it on a real Atari 2600:

For ROM collectors it's possible to get BREAKANOID pong tribute - monochrome dreams on cart (see order thread for details), but the Harmony cart is the easiest way to enjoy all the versions of BREAKANOID for nonstop fun!

SuperCharger all your retro parties:

Invite the champions of pong to your next retro party and turn up the action with BREAKANOID pong tribute - monochrome dreams!!!

Thanks! :-) I think now I really gotta bite the bullet and get one of those Harmony Carts lol

You're welcome Mark! :)

You definitely won't regret getting a Harmony - the fun factor is tremendous being able to play all the classics and homebrews instantly and it's perfect for playing all of the BREAKANOID versions!