IGNORED

Imagic Posters

cvga

A long long time ago, Imagic let you choose a free poster if you joined their "Numb Thumb" club. I remember joining as a kid and not getting my poster for months. Eventually my mom got involved (yeah Mom) and I got the poster. The poster is long gone. I don't even remember which one it was :( but I've acquired a couple of others over the years.

Do you have any? If so, which ones?

I'd also be interested in seeing a list of all the posters Imagic made.

Lastly, if anyone wants to sell or trade theirs, I'd be highly highly highly interested!!

There were a bunch on eBay recently. It went for a lot tbut person who won it will think of nothing to put $10,000 bid on a $2. Maybe next time.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3505309599501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=350530959950&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Allan

So Eric won this. I'm pretty sure he has 10 of each:)

Yes, (didn't know his first name). He wins just about everything I try to win on ebay (Atari related.) He must be at the very least a millionaire. Sometimes I get lucky when he misses stuff (not often) and when he doesn't want something due to damage or multiple copies. I can usually predict what he is going to bid on about 98% of the time.

Allan

There were a bunch on eBay recently. It went for a lot tbut person who won it will think of nothing to put $10,000 bid on a $2. Maybe next time.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3505309599501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=350530959950&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Allan

Yes, (didn't know his first name). He wins just about everything I try to win on ebay (Atari related.) He must be at the very least a millionaire. Sometimes I get lucky when he misses stuff (not often) and when he doesn't want something due to damage or multiple copies. I can usually predict what he is going to bid on about 98% of the time.

Allan

:rolling: I've seen him outbid on occasions and it ain't pretty. I've actually outbid him a few times myself, once for the most expensive item i have ever bought.

He has an amazing collection and is one of the coolest guys around.

Allan

Allan

:rolling: I've seen him outbid on occasions and it ain't pretty. I've actually outbid him a few times myself, once for the most expensive item i have ever bought.

He has an amazing collection and is one of the coolest guys around.

Yep, Eric is a great guy!

According to the Imagic catalog - http://www.atariage....4&currentPage=7 - there were 3 posters shown:

Demon Attack

Star Voyager

Trick Shot

The first 2 are easily the most popular, which should make Trick Shot the rarest, yet it tends to command the least money likely because of the game's lesser popularity compared with the first 2, particularly Demon Attack.

The most recent auction went for a silly value, more than the posters have historically gone for. I was bidding until it got into ludicrous speed. "Holy shit, the auction went plaid!" I don't have any of them, but I'd like them. Maybe one day.

And you could select more: http://www.atariage....4&currentPage=6

Atlantis

Cosmic Ark

Demon Attack

Fire Fighter

Riddle of the Sphinx

Star voyager

Trick Shot

The next releases of the catalog show three different posters - http://www.atariage....&currentPage=17 - for club members:

Cosmic Ark

Fire Fighter

Trick Shot

I can't say I've ever seen these black versions before, so I'd mark them as being considerably rarer than the silver releases.

And you could select more: http://www.atariage....&currentPage=18

Atari

Atlantis

Cosmic Ark

Demon Attack

Dragonfire

Fire Fighter

Riddle of the Sphinx

Star voyager

Trick Shot

Mattel

Atlantis

Beauty & The Beast

Demon Attack

Dragonfire

Microsurgeon

Swords & Serpents

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Thread from the dead. It's been more than 4 years and I'm still looking for Imagic posters. At least I've been able to add a few to my collection. I thought you might be interested in seeing them all in one picture...

IMG_0583.jpg

• Like 7