IGNORED

How's Robinson's Requiem for the Jaguar CD?...

ataridave

I have a 3DO, and really want to get this title, but I'm wondering whether or not the Jaguar port is better, in terms of graphics and controls. I noticed that this was done by Songbird Productions (http://songbird-productions.com/robreq.shtml) The keypad on the Jaguar controller would seem ideal for this type of game, but the 3DO does have a mouse.

I have a 3DO, and really want to get this title, but I'm wondering whether or not the Jaguar port is better, in terms of graphics and controls. I noticed that this was done by Songbird Productions (http://songbird-prod...om/robreq.shtml) The keypad on the Jaguar controller would seem ideal for this type of game, but the 3DO does have a mouse.

I have the PC and the Jaguar version. The Jaguar's keypad makes it absolutely ideal. Even works less clumsy than the PC version. You can use the keypad to navigate and the D-pad for the mouse pointer movements. The Jaguar control scheme really works out well.

However the game is friggin HARD. We need a hint guide. Not a complete spoiler walkthrough but a hint guide for each area.

I have a 3DO, and really want to get this title, but I'm wondering whether or not the Jaguar port is better, in terms of graphics and controls. I noticed that this was done by Songbird Productions (http://songbird-prod...om/robreq.shtml) The keypad on the Jaguar controller would seem ideal for this type of game, but the 3DO does have a mouse.

I have the PC and the Jaguar version. The Jaguar's keypad makes it absolutely ideal. Even works less clumsy than the PC version. You can use the keypad to navigate and the D-pad for the mouse pointer movements. The Jaguar control scheme really works out well.

However the game is friggin HARD. We need a hint guide. Not a complete spoiler walkthrough but a hint guide for each area.

Nice! I'm assuming the game comes with a manual? Not that that makes it easy, of course.

RR is a great game for the jaguar i have both versions the 3do and the jag version.Becouse of the controlls for the jag i would get the jag version useing the keypad is alot easier then the 3do version also RR is a great game to see on the jag it has a few bugs but hey so does the other versions IMHO i would go for the jag version just my 2 cents.