The setup is simple:
1. Main drive is NUXX (SD) drive, which is a MUST.
2. 5 1/4 Floppy #1 is a fully operational, close-to-mint Indus GT + 64K RamCharger (flashable EPROM).
3. 5 1/4 Floppy #2 is a fully operational, close-to-mint Indus GT (stock config.), with ROM chip.
4. I was looking forward to add the SIDE HD, but (although a solid concept), I am pretty close from terminating my plans, due to abysmal performance of supplier.
5. In order to ensure long-term availability, here's the extra inventory:
- two (2) complete Indus GT drives in the form of spare-parts kits: anything I need is there.
- one (1) complete 1050 set, stock, in excellent condition and fully operational. This one will eventually go / be sold.
The above setup represents (to me), the most portable, functionally versatile and best-built HW + available SW (supported by SDX), while still leaving the 800XL PBI port available for further exploration and other toys.