IGNORED

FS: Asus Transformer Prime, Dock, Case, Screen Protectors, 32GB MicroSDHC

eightbit

Well, here goes. I purchased the Prime on 2/3/12 from Best Buy Online, and got it out of a stroke of luck. Anyone who knows about this tablet, well knows these are hard to come by. They sell out minutes after they are listed in most online locations. Tablet came in, perfect condition. No dead pixels or anomalies. It is just great. Next I purchased the keyboard dock for it, another hard to find item. I purchased a three pack of quality screen protectors and applied one to it. I purchased a brand new PNY 32GB microSDHC card (didn't even take this out of the box yet), I purchased a case that hold the tablet and dock combined, and a folio case for the tablet alone that is actually in the mail to me as I type.

Only problem is, I don't use it. I owned the Playbook before this and use it daily. I guess I just cannot get used to the larger size of a 10 inch tablet. I dunno. I just feel that I wasted $900 on something that I just am not going to use.

So, it is up for grabs (the whole lot). I know people are online now charging up the tail for this device, but I am not at all about that. I just want to recover what I had spent:

$499 (Tablet)

$149 (Dock)

$49 (32GB microSDHC)

$50 (both cases)

$15 (three high quality screen protectors, one already perfectly applied to the unit)

Total (before taxes) was $762. After taxes and shipping I was at near $900.

I'm looking for $775 total for the whole lot shipped and insured anywhere in the USA. The tablet and dock are MINT, literally unused other than the ICS and firmware update. All boxes and items are included of course. You will get it all in no less than brand new condition. One screen protector is again applied to the Prime (and I did a good job too!) and two others are sealed, new. The 32GB microSDHC is new sealed. The case that holds both tablet and dock attached is a Logitech, and the folio case (which is in the mail, if you purchase now I will send this over to you in a separate package) are new. The tablet and dock BTW are the amethyst grey models, tablet is the 32GB model.

Anyone interested? I know some will want pics and I will get these up, unless of course someone wants it before I do this ;)

PM if interested.

Edited by eightbit

I have the original Transformer and it has honestly changed the way I do just about everything. Not only do I use it for all sorts of stuff like browsing, goofing around on YouTube, etc. I also take it to work to make quick notes via PDF about planograms, floor map changes, and all sorts of things that go hand-in-hand with retail. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't use the Transformer at least 2-3 hours, usually more. The only thing I can't really do is Office-type spreadsheets, etc. -- which the Tegra 3 would be more than capable of handling.....and with the dock, it basically rivals laptops in terms of speed and abilities.....

If you still have it here in about a week or so, I'll likely take it off your hands. :) Tax refund coming in and payday will mean around that much in play-around money....

I have this tablet and I love it. The dock really makes the experience even better because you essentially have an ultrabook with very long batter life. If ok with you, I'll post a link to this thread on the Androd forums I visit. Maybe someone there will buy this from you.