Primal Rage Monitor

4 replies to this topic

#1 linuxfanman OFFLINE  

linuxfanman

Space Invader

• 20 posts

Posted Sun Mar 4, 2012 10:34 PM

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what brand/model of monitor is in a Primal Rage (dedicated Atari Cab)? I need to order a cap kit for mine and I can't find any info on the monitor or chassis. Seems as is all the labels have been removed inside. I'm betting it a Wells Gardner but not sure.

Thanks..

Edited by linuxfanman, Sun Mar 4, 2012 10:35 PM.

#2 Cassidy Nolen OFFLINE  

Cassidy Nolen

River Patroller

• 2,769 posts

Posted Sun Apr 1, 2012 6:56 AM

http://www.arcade-mu...hp?game_id=9124

According to the manual, page 24 (of 61) it is a Neotec NT-2515C

Hope that helps....

CN

#3 the.golden.ax OFFLINE  

the.golden.ax

Tear down this temple

• 12,424 posts
  • I'll rebuild it in 3 days

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:35 AM

On this topic. My primal rage board came off eBay recently and it won't display on anything in the house. It is working, it just seems scrambled. I think it is set in a higher res mode. If someone with Primal Rage could enter in to the setup and tell me what moves to make blind to set the low res I would really appreciate it.

#4 mr.bill OFFLINE  

mr.bill

Star Raider

• 93 posts

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 AM

On this topic. My primal rage board came off eBay recently and it won't display on anything in the house. It is working, it just seems scrambled. I think it is set in a higher res mode. If someone with Primal Rage could enter in to the setup and tell me what moves to make blind to set the low res I would really appreciate it.

post a pic of the screen. Primal is standard rez only. So its not a resolution issue. Its a sync or a horizontal or vertical control issue.. or your board is bad.

#5 the.golden.ax OFFLINE  

the.golden.ax

Tear down this temple

• 12,424 posts
  • I'll rebuild it in 3 days

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:51 AM

It was the sync on the monitors. Even though I tried the board in every machine I had, it just needed a monitor to be adjusted and away it went. Works like a charm. Not bad for $20! :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users