Photo

Any possibility of a new flash cart for the INTV?

2 replies to this topic

#1 ApolloBoy ONLINE  

ApolloBoy

Quadrunner

• 5,312 posts

Posted Mon Mar 5, 2012 11:49 PM

I've been in the process of replacing my pre-crash game collections with flash carts, and I recently heard that Chad only has a handful of CC3s left and won't be making any more. I'm a little worried about this so I was wondering if there was another flash cart in the works for the Intellivision, perhaps something more akin to the Harmony Cart?

#2 intvnut OFFLINE  

intvnut

Stargunner

• 1,127 posts

Posted Tue Mar 6, 2012 12:21 AM

Well, the CC3 takes an SD card, and can store every game ever made for the Intellivision simultaneously (although it does not currently support features on my new board design).

My JLP board design is flash-based, and can store up to 240K bytes of game information, and has 16K bytes of RAM. It also adds some other features. It's focused on single-title or multi-carts with a small number of titles.

What were you looking for, exactly? I'm certainly doing my part to keep homebrewers supplied. :-)

#3 ApolloBoy ONLINE  

ApolloBoy

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,312 posts

Posted Thu Mar 8, 2012 2:14 PM

Something like the CC3 would be something I'd be interested in. The CC3 is great but I'm afraid once they're gone, they'll shoot up in price like the CC2 has.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users