IGNORED

Sinclair ZX80, ZX81, and 1000 computer with extras

nectarisneo

Sinclair ZX80, ZX81, and 1000 computers. Include two AC adapters, one battery adapter, Panasonic cassette player, two 16K memopak, manuals, and software on cassette. Unable to confirm whether any of the three machines are working. Tried to connect all of them to an older tv with digital tuning and got snowy picture with something in the bottom left corner of the screen. If anyone has suggestions on how to test them further I am more than willing to try. Selling everythng as a package for $75. Not willing to split anything up so please don't ask. I will be attending the Midwest Gaming Classic in Brookfield, Wisconsin later this month and can meet potential buyers there. Would rather not ship if possible. Thanks.

post-28963-0-86256900-1331403481_thumb.jpg

post-28963-0-16650600-1331403501_thumb.jpg

(Slightly off-topic, sorry)

I briefly worked on a ZX-81 in the early 80s (we had them in our school) and hadn't seen one since then. Came across one at a local computer museum the other day... I couldn't believe how tiny they are, I had always remembered them as full-sized computers. 30+ years of memory loss, I suppose. :)

Good luck with the sale!