IGNORED

Achievement Unlocked: CIB Imagic 2600 set

Conrad Hart

That's a hozer cart isn't it hope you didn't pay a lot for it,

That WW is one of mine and I take that comment as an insult, Hozer's carts are crap. :P

:rolling:

Sorry CPU it just didn't look right and the first I thought of was hozer. I didn't know you Idid a repro cart of it

It's all good, I was kind of joking, but you would probably not find Hozer crediting T.J. for the conversion, right on the label. ;)

Nice Imagic collections. I have them all on carts, Except Atlantis 2 and Cubicolor, Just want to share my Ntsc Wing war, and Sky Patrol in the box, with the cart in side.

You know these are repro's, right?

8)

Yes, i know they are both Repro's. But they are still rare and uncommon. I am glad i have them in my collection

Nice Imagic collections. I have them all on carts, Except Atlantis 2 and Cubicolor, Just want to share my Ntsc Wing war, and Sky Patrol in the box, with the cart in side.

You know these are repro's, right?

8)

Yes, i know they are both Repro's. But they are still rare and uncommon. I am glad i have them in my collection

Very nice :thumbsup:

That WW is one of mine and I take that comment as an insult, Hozer's carts are crap. :P

Sorry CPU it just didn't look right and the first I thought of was hozer. I didn't know you Idid a repro cart of it

It's all good, I was kind of joking, but you would probably not find Hozer crediting T.J. for the conversion, right on the label. ;)

At least he isnt selling it like that asshole who sold your Power Lords On Ebay right after getting it.

When I started collecting a few years ago, Imagic games were my favorite (for awhile). I actually stumbled blindly into my boxed copy of Subterranea. I was at a Flea Market, and a very nice lady was unloading all of her games from various classic consoles for $5 apiece. They were all boxed, complete, and in near-mint condition. It was probably my biggest collecting score.

At least he isnt selling it like that asshole who sold your Power Lords On Ebay right after getting it.

Get over it already :P

Nice collection!

I love imagic, and especially the silver boxes.

You only miss shooting gallery and sky patrol to complete the NTSC silverbox set.

I got a complete (loose cart) set of imagic PAL-carts, witch took me about 7 years to complete (not paying more then 5euros for any cart)

Also got a complete set of imagic/HES carts.

gallery_13033_429_65179.jpg

gallery_13033_429_27957.jpg

gallery_13033_429_354192.jpg

So was Wing War only available in the lovely salmon colour box?? I had no idea it was rare! Nice to see that Subterranea got a good home, I did wonder who paid all the $$ for it! I just wanted it to be a distraction from the Fathom CIB that I wanted :)

Like many others here I just love all the 2600 box art, they sure don't make them like they used to!!

"I had no idea it was rare!"

It´s not what i would call rare, but it´s a PAL only, so pretty rare in the states (or not?).

So was Wing War only available in the lovely salmon colour box?? I had no idea it was rare! Nice to see that Subterranea got a good home, I did wonder who paid all the $$ for it! I just wanted it to be a distraction from the Fathom CIB that I wanted :)

Like many others here I just love all the 2600 box art, they sure don't make them like they used to!!

It´s not what i would call rare, but it´s a PAL only, so pretty rare in the states (or not?).

Well its listed at a #7 rarity here on AA, so that's good enough for me :grin: Think its the only one in my collection above #5 (well 2600 stuff anyway!) :P

Well its listed at a #7 rarity here on AA, so that's good enough for me :grin: Think its the only one in my collection above #5 (well 2600 stuff anyway!) :P

Well if AA got it in the rarity guide it´s rare indeed, since so wery few PAL carts are in that guide. :)

Outside the AAguide, not that rare.

• 2 months later...

Finally, got my missing shooting gallery. Took me 5+ years for subterranea, only a couple months for this one. Victory lap:

77bcc8df.jpg

Very nice! I remember Quick Step was the last one I need to complete my Imagic collection. For some reason, this title was

tough as nail to find in the mid 2000's.....

According to Atarimania, Actionauts is also considered an Imagic title simply because programmer Rob Fulop began the game while still employed there. Rob released it himself a few years ago in an Atari-style box.

Which begs the question: Should Actionauts be considered a "reproduction"? How can you REproduce something that wasn't "produced" until the original programmer released it himself?

The 3 Double Paks are HES AUS releases right?

Anyway, I'm still 4 off the complete Activision/Absolute collection (Plaque Attack, Cosmic Commuter, Private Eye, Pete Rose), or 5 if you include Ghostbusters 2

Parker, still need 5 for completion: 007, Mr Dos Castle, Montezumas Revenge, Star Wars Arcade, QBert Qubes all not easy (cheap) for cib versions.

I think the last Shootin Gallery on ebay USA went for $150 cib (few month back). Here's the box:

b_ShootinGallery_front.jpg

Of course, if you don't collect Wing War cib, you never have a complete 2600 Imagic collection :-)

Shooting Gallery pulls $150 these days? Woah, that went up!

• 3 weeks later...