IGNORED

Achievement Unlocked: CIB Imagic 2600 set

Conrad Hart

WOW! Great collection - I'm pretty new to collecting but believe it or not I'm collecting the same stuff as this - Activision, Imagic and Parker Bros. Having difficulty adding too many titles to the collection as they're not appearing on eBay that often - not sure where to look other than eBay. Managed to get hold of Kaboom! the other day, and Ghostbusters 2 a month ago which was in amazing condition. Favourite game of all time is Frostbite as that is one seriously challenging game after 200,000 points! Have Atari Woody, Junior and Darthvader models in my collection. Pics attached of current collection.

post-42353-0-54586400-1463242227_thumb.jpg

post-42353-0-48271000-1463242231_thumb.jpg

post-42353-0-14221200-1463242234_thumb.jpg

post-42353-0-16646700-1463242236_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

WOW! Great collection - I'm pretty new to collecting but believe it or not I'm collecting the same stuff as this - Activision, Imagic and Parker Bros. Having difficulty adding too many titles to the collection as they're not appearing on eBay that often - not sure where to look other than eBay. Managed to get hold of Kaboom! the other day, and Ghostbusters 2 a month ago which was in amazing condition. Favourite game of all time is Frostbite as that is one seriously challenging game after 200,000 points! Have Atari Woody, Junior and Darthvader models in my collection. Pics attached of current collection.

Nice collection, see if you want to start a thread here under Show us your collection:

http://atariage.com/forums/forum/112-show-us-your-collection/