IGNORED

FS: Ship Your Original XBOX for UPGRADE | 2016 $130+ship

Mark Wolfe

I'm BAAAACK

Sorry to be away for so long but had to spend time mending from two broken wrists and then focusing on other projects but if anyone wants one of my modded discounted Xboxes for Christmas or Birthday or just because it's Thursday then email me at mark@gameovary.com

for some reason notifications from this site had been going to spam, you can private message me here but until I fix my spam filter, I may not get it right away

thanks!

<MW

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi all...

I bought a modded Xbox from Mark around a year ago. All of a sudden it's giving me the 09 error which I believe is a failed hard drive. Does anyone know how to deal with this issue on a soft modded Xbox? I tried PM'ing Mark but he hasn't been around in like 6 months...I'd be happy to buy a replacement hard drive from someone (if that will fix the problem).

Hi all...

I bought a modded Xbox from Mark around a year ago. All of a sudden it's giving me the 09 error which I believe is a failed hard drive. Does anyone know how to deal with this issue on a soft modded Xbox? I tried PM'ing Mark but he hasn't been around in like 6 months...I'd be happy to buy a replacement hard drive from someone (if that will fix the problem).

Did you back up your eeprom.bin file?

• 1 month later...

well, I have been away for a while but I have decided to start the xbox modding back up on a limited basis

I will only do 250GB Hard Drive Upgrades until the stockpile of drives I have left is gone

I am only doing mods to those who send me their original xbox to soft mod & upgrade the HD with the usual pre-install of everything including CoinOps

PM me to discuss sending me your Xbox,

cost is $100 for a 250GB installed drive + shipping while supplies last

NO OTHER UPGRADES OR CUSTOM INSTALLS ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME

I take payments through Square, money orders, checks or cash. NO DIY KITS, sorry.

get 'em while they last

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Mark recently hooked me up. I sent in my Clear Xbox (Canadian Edition) and he threw in a 500GB IDE drive and the lastest version of Coin-ops. I just got it back and "mind blown." Soooo many emulators.. and games. Can burn my Xbox games to the HDD like with HD loader for the PS2. Really loving the dashboard and setup and going to get a lot of miles out of this xbox over the next 10-20 years. Also can be updated via FTP and the Ethernet connection. If you have an Xbox and want to soft mod it and get yourself a home arcade machine and emulator box, PM Mark ASAP before he runs out of material to do more! Cheer's Mark, and thanks again!

• Like 1