IGNORED

Amiman99's collection

amiman99

I have been collecting games and systems for a while since 1990s, I'm not a big gamer, but I like to play games when the game bug hits, and mostly arcade and racing stuff.

I had some time cataloging my collection recently and was able to take some nice pictures.

These pictures show my systems I own and are 99% are in working condition and all of them have some games (not pictured).

post-24138-0-23432300-1332610337_thumb.jpg

post-24138-0-89302300-1332610350_thumb.jpg

Retro games are stored in separate boxes.

Usually if I want to play a system, I pick the box with games and play. When I'm done, I pack it up and store.

I'm missing pictures of my PS3s, Amiga 1000, Amiga 4000, Sega Master System, Atari Lynx ( I just got this one from member) and Atari in a Joystick.

Edited by amiman99

Nice collection, good to see you got yourself a Lynx too, I noticed it was missing from the pictures and was going to suggest it since you like arcade gaming and the Lynx has some great arcade ports.

Do you have any of the Amigas set up and online?

Only have 4 games for the Lynx, any games you recommend? I'm pretty new to the Lynx.

My A4000 can get online, but I'm not doing that very often. I got almost ALL Amigas in my collection.