IGNORED

C64: Lucasarts' Labyrinth

It is a tricky one...sometimes, you will see several copies on eBay all at once. Other times, you don't see one for months.

I haven't picked it up yet, though it is on my list. I haven't played Labyrinth since I was a kid, but I do remember it being a fun game. Best of luck on your search!

It is a tricky one...sometimes, you will see several copies on eBay all at once. Other times, you don't see one for months.

I haven't picked it up yet, though it is on my list. I haven't played Labyrinth since I was a kid, but I do remember it being a fun game. Best of luck on your search!

Honestly, I have it saved on my Ebay search and it's been over a year since I had a hit. I take that back I get hits, but it's not

the Lucasfilm version....

Wondering if this was a limited release???

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would give a little update on my quest to get this title.

So, one recently popped up on Ebay (friendly email reminder). Of course, I'm thinking "yes, here is my chance to obtain a copy!"

Anywho, I put a bid on that I 'thought' was more than adequate.. apparently not!

I know you're not suppose to post Ebay auctions, but I'm doing as a referral to the topic at hand.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350559838233?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Is this ordinary for this title... price-wise?