IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 5 - Game 3 !Moon Cresta!

JacobZu7zu7

Hello!

Being that everyone was such a good sport, I will send a patch to everyone that participated in this contest:

Liduario #

LarcenTyler #

twoquickcapri #

Mayhem #

Jifremok #

patbb #

skosh #

SpiceWare #

jblenkle

roadrunner #

Atarifever

Gorfy #

oyamafamily #

JacobZu7zu7 #

Cebus Capucinis

bigbee99

If everyone on the above list would PM me their address, I'll start sending out patches. :)

Congrats all!

Thanks for playing,

Bob

P.S. - The '#' next to the name means the patch went out. :)

• Like 6

Can I sign in for 7800 HSC? I'm a new member here in Atariage.

I play Atari 2600 for a loooong time, either in real hardware (6 to 12 years old) or emulator (22 to the present day and beyond :)

As for the 7800, never saw a real console in my life! :_(

I have an emulator on the Wii and I wanted to try it in serious competition, specially when we're talking about homebrew games and patchs :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just don't know how many roms I can play with the wii emulator...

Sorry for my poor English, I may make too many mistakes, typos etc.

Unless something has changed, you simply sign up by posting scores. I'm not sure if Wii emulator is accepted though. I imagine it is.

If you're a member here, you can play in any of many home emulated systems available on the site. Wii emulators, I'm not sure of. :woozy:

My patch didn't arrive yet, but that is because I'm in Brazil. Thank PacManPlus (Bob?) for the international posting ;-) .

By the way, before PacMan asked my full address I misunderstood what a patch is. I thought it was a software patch, a modified version of the game. And a real patch could be a cartridge :-D

In my poor English I knew that picture above only as stickers.

But my name is already in the 7800 HSC Records!!! :)

Since it's the first time I've made a record, I have a dobt: can a player beat those records anytime or only during a hsc challenge?

Got mine. Good stuff! Not sure what to put it on, though.

I think I will try to find a box similar to the one use to put sports card in. (see image below)

Or a 6x4 frame with a background (for contour) containing images from the actual game!

070751.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...