IGNORED

At least 1 auction a day - everything must go! PS1 Collection, more

riffraff

I'm moving into a much smaller place soon and don't have time to list stuff as "best offer". 250 auctions takes more work than I thought, however ;) Good photos taken of everything, at .99 start hopefully everyone will find something they need.

Edit: new avatar works for ya ax!

Edited by riffraff

I wish it wasn't auctions. We would have done a ton of business already. I just never seem to maintain bids on vast numbers of listings when someone sells a large collection.

The SMS and Genesis auctions are set to all end around the same time, 1 minute apart. 2x 1-hour blocks for SMS and a 2-hour block for the Genesis on Thursday. I thought it might help for those who like to bid manually at the last second to go from one item to another quickly. If you want to manually bid on or snipe my games you only have to pay attention for an hour or two. I hope buyers like this and take advantage of combined shipping. Really don't want to mail 250 packages =)

I've heard of people using sniping software.. I've not used that but it sounds handy.

A lot of the Genesis stuff went for .99 (or didn't sell).. oh well. The goal is to get these games moved to a new home and so far it's been a success. I am pretty worn out tho and ready for it to end. Doing so many auctions is very tiring. What's that? Another $1.50 single game going to France? sigh ;)