Photo

New label

31 replies to this topic

#26 hizzy ONLINE  

hizzy

Dragonstomper

• 995 posts

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:09 AM

Can we pay extra to have a custom label made? I would like to call mine the "Infinity cart" and make a tongue-in-cheek label!

#27 Serpentor OFFLINE  

Serpentor

Star Raider

• 83 posts

Posted Mon Jan 9, 2017 11:09 AM

Ok been messin with it some and heres what i got now.

I have a few questions:

How did you get the online label maker to output "all controllers" since there is no option for it?

How did you arrive at a CX number for the cart?  I am considering making a label for my Harmony Encore and am unsure what to put there as a number.

I am considering making a flat piece of plastic that is equal in size to an end label and that is capable of plugging into the USB port to stay in place on the end of the cart.  Has anyone done this already?  I just ordered an Encore microsd version yesterday and am basing my idea on pictures I have seen.  I suppose the end cap idea might not work if the microsd card sticks out of the slot a great deal.

Edited by Serpentor, Mon Jan 9, 2017 11:27 AM.

#28 snstay OFFLINE  

snstay

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 311 posts
  • "I know what willis is talkin about"

Posted Mon Jan 9, 2017 1:45 PM

I have a few questions:

How did you get the online label maker to output "all controllers" since there is no option for it?

How did you arrive at a CX number for the cart?  I am considering making a label for my Harmony Encore and am unsure what to put there as a number.

I am considering making a flat piece of plastic that is equal in size to an end label and that is capable of plugging into the USB port to stay in place on the end of the cart.  Has anyone done this already?  I just ordered an Encore microsd version yesterday and am basing my idea on pictures I have seen.  I suppose the end cap idea might not work if the microsd card sticks out of the slot a great deal.

I used the program gimp to make the label. And the cx number is immaturely enough just boobies when wrote out on a calculator.

#29 Serpentor OFFLINE  

Serpentor

Star Raider

• 83 posts

Posted Mon Jan 9, 2017 3:32 PM

I used the program gimp to make the label. And the cx number is immaturely enough just boobies when wrote out on a calculator.

I didn't catch that, but now I see it :)

Since the Encore plays pretty much everything, I figured CX-26xx would be a good number for it.  Here is my first take on it using the label maker site.  I might revise it if I work with gimp.

cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg

#30 SHaMROCK 73 OFFLINE  

SHaMROCK 73

Space Invader

• 23 posts

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:24 AM

I think my favorite, and the most recognized Atari 2600 label style is the picture label so I made this... I hope you like it...

#31 SHaMROCK 73 OFFLINE  

SHaMROCK 73

Space Invader

• 23 posts

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 AM

I think my favorite, and the most recognized Atari 2600 label style is the picture label so I made this... I hope you like it...

Attached Thumbnails

• 1283736472-main.jpg
  • 1283736472-top.jpg

#32 5x7 OFFLINE  

5x7

Star Raider

• 98 posts

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:32 AM

Thats nice, I would also like an end label that works around the sd card and usb on the end:

Attached Thumbnails

• 5DB4A1E5-3451-4DC2-A366-8D478D43C910.jpeg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users